Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 06:41 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] The glacier at the top of the Zugspitz mountain, Germany. I still feel a bit out of sorts this morning.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 07:57 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who visit here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Rain drops are falling on my head, the wind is blowing through the nether regions and the heat from the ground is turning my feet into blocks of ice, that is what it was like on our morning walk. Mother natures creatures do not seem to be bothered by the conditions as they are singing their heads off.

Plans for today are a visit to the Docs for a check up,( no problems expected ) then a vist to the sops for some liquid refreshment for the cabinet, lunch at home, Pork Slices, new potatoes and two veg plus some of 'She who must be obeyed's' famous gravy. The afternoon will be spent doing some maintenance on the computers, cleaning fans and ducts, oiling bearings, checking no components are coming loose and replacing the Battery apart from clearing out a lot of files and photo's.

Oops, no photobucet today, it wont let me in.

Alan I hope that you are feeling much better soon and no gremlins start to linger in the background.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLGa...eature=related
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 08:07 AM

Good Morning Alan and Antibrown and everyone else

What terrible weather we are all having at the moment. It's not been too bad in the part of Berkshire I'm in which makes a change even though it has been raining alot.

I hope you feel better soon Alan.

Apart from the weather Have A Nice Day all of you.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 10:03 AM

Have a wonderful day folks
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 10:07 AM

Morning Folks Cold outside but dry!

Lovely photo Alan.

Photobucket not working for me at the moment either!

Great links as always, Bob, thank you for sharing

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Stay safe and take care
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 10:17 AM

Morning , photobucket ok for me
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 10:25 AM

Good morning everyone, it's stopped raining at last here but no major flooding problems locally as we are relatively high up. Hope all of you are warm, dry and safe....

Just back from the supermarket, we went to the new Sainsbury to give it a try but weren't impressed, so back to Tesco's on Friday methinks. No plans other than cooking salmon and roast veg for lunch, walking the dogs and then lighting the fire for the afternoon...perfect...

Hope you pick up soon Alan, I prescribe feet up and a couple of whiskeys, that should do the trick...

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 11:50 AM

Good morning all.
Was drizzly first thing but we have beautiful sunshine now.
Got an email from our youngest grandchild, now that he has an email address, so that's all of them with one..just the two youngest without mobiles..they have to wait until they are in senior school. (wise mum and dad )
Hope everyone stays dry today and has an enjoyable day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 12:19 PM

Good morning all, the rain has stopped, what a night last night was, rain never let up at all. Well I'm off to Cork shortly, have a bit of business at a trade fair tomorrow then at an exhibition on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning I'll be spending with an old friend who settled there in the 70's, then home again Friday afternoon, see you then God willing.
Take good care of yourselves folks.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 12:21 PM

Good morning everyone, late today. Cant get working as watching catch up tv with Rookie Blue, love the programme Seasons finale.
Hope you are feeling OK Alan, nice of you to start the day off if you are not well. I live on a hill too Plantman so no floods in my street but I do feel sorry for the poor devils who have a stream or river outside their door.
If it rains thats OK but when it rains and gives you a months rain in 24 hours thats been our problem this year. I remember weather and have never ever seen this in my decades alive, well not in England.
I had never been to Ireland and the other year went to Cork just for a day and a night. Lovely place and walked many miles around it viewing the scene. Enjoy yourself Jem.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top