Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 12:50 PM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Thanks for your good wishes folk. I went back to bed for a couple of hours this morning and slept like a log; I feel a lot better now.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 01:02 PM

Good morning fellow members cold and grey again here yet again but at least the flood water is going down.

I ventured out to the shops thinking it would be quiet, it wasn't so I ended up buying some petrol and coming home again I can't be bothered with shops these days.

Next on the list a bit of cleaning I think.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 03:57 PM

Good afternoon all the rain has stopped at last and the temperature is dropping...

Have had a lovely morning with my daughter at an out of town Shopping Mall.... we thought it would be quiet on a Monday morning but the Christmas shoppers were out in force. We stopped for a delicious mocha, topped with whipped cream and a toasted teacake..... gotta get our energy from somewhere to tackle the shops!

Alan, I hope you will be feeling on top form again soon....

Jem, enjoy your trip!
Melinda
North Carolina
Melinda is female 

26-11-2012, 05:33 PM

Good morning folks, sun shining here in my part of the US. Temps in the
50s. Hope everyone has a good day.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2012, 06:55 PM

Just when I thought I was getting better, I had another bout of shivering and I was also sick. I can only assume it's the flu even though I had the jab. I rang my doctor but they just said they can't do anything for me and suggested I ring NHS Direct. I'll take my chance with paracetamol.
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 02:38 AM

Hi all...may this Monday and the rest of the week be a good one. Cheeriooo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top