Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 06:09 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] This very spot was on the "Look East" news yesterday and the water was about 2ft higher and was entering the tea-rooms. I'm feeling a bit better this morning so let's hope it continues.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 07:59 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all other visitors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsB-_le-VEg

Dry at the moment but I would not be surprised if we had rain. Mother natures creatures are enjoying breakfast in the dry for a change and we can enjoy their singing.
Plans for today are to enjoy doing absolutely nothing as 'She who must be obeyed' is off to visit a friend for the day and I am free to do whatever I want to.I will be having lunch at some local establishment though.

I did not take this picture but I think it is so good that I wanted to share it.

Have a wonderful day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orCiC...eature=related
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 09:17 AM

Goodmorning Alan and Antibrown and all to come in yet
Glad to hear you are feeling better Alan. Rain to end today sometime.
Then the cold blast from the Arctic just to cheer us up.
Not doing too much today. Have a nice day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 09:43 AM

Good morning all, rain just easing after a noisy night of it beating against the windows...

We're just having coffee in between our weekly cleaning and wet dusting, I'm cooking quiche with new spuds and green beans for lunch and then after walking the dogs, I'm looking forward to a quiet afternoon with maybe a film on the television..

Enjoy your own day everyone..

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 10:46 AM

Morning all. Its terrible here, its like a running stream down my road, I live at the bottom of a big hill, so its flooded outside my house. The main road in front of my house is a stand still with cars as the River has burst its bank about 2 miles away. We have a Ford which has really flooded, and aren't people stupid, they try and drive through it and get stuck, one man is stuck in the Ford and he is sitting on top of his bonet!! We were suppose to be going food shopping but I will have to leave it until tomorrow.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 10:46 AM

Good morning all. I think the winter weather has reached us here, we've had a night of high winds and rain. I still have no glass in my bedroom patio door and have to make do with the drop down persiana (blind), not idealas it's like being shut in a dark room, but hopefully the glass will arrive today. The house is a real mess with tools and stuff everywhere as pipework and radiators are being put in. There have been a few problems with this as we are extending the central heating system and fittings etc have changed in size and whatever since it was originally installed. The phone is not working at all, the internet is on and off like a yoyo and it's really cold in the house today, the coldest day we have had so far with a bitterly cold wind, so not a great day at all here.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 10:52 AM

Good Morning Everyone I hope all those floods down south are subsiding by now, must be horrendous down there.

Glad to hear you are keeping lots better today, Alan, and hope you continue to feel better.

Good photo, Bob, and the links - many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy today.

Take care and stay safe
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 11:08 AM

Good morning all.
It's dark and damp but no rain here..still got the lights on. A mild 8C too.
Not looking forward to the cold blast that's due.
Got to feed the birds this morning..the magpies and blackbirds are picking up food from the top of the shed
Nothing planned, just the usual chores this morning. Going to get another 'wish you better card' for bil, he's back in hospital. He's having a temporary stoma bag fitted to bypass the abcess that it is not healing I feel very sorry for him...he is still in a lot of pain.
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 11:35 AM

Good morning fellow members another dark dreary day with yet more rain.

I have little Hannah so that will mean another busy day, I am dreading having to take Chloe out later , mud everywhere and so I will have to carry Hannah. Hoping the rain stops later.

Enjoy your day everyone

This is down the road from where I live, I am thank goodness just above flood level.

Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 02:59 PM

Regardless of the flooding Meg, it's a lovely picture. I envy you living in that location....I'd love to live miles from neighbours..hubby too. (I just re-read that, I meant and hubby would too)

Rosemary, I love your picture too. An etherial quality, quite spiritual too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top