Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 05:49 AM

Happy Wednesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken in the town of Selva in the Italian Dolomites. I'm feeling much better this morning which is as well since "she who must be obeyed" has got some painting lined up for me.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 08:55 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Everyone.

Good morning everyone, still wet here but forecast to improve later..

A lazy day today methinks with a bit of photo scanning this morning (I'm making digital albums for our children), I'm cooking chicken korma for lunch and will then spend the afternoon wasting even more time doing not very much at all...

Glad to hear you're improving but beware that painting Alan, you don't want to risk a relapse quite so soon...why not give it a couple of months rest, just to make sure you're OK....,

Enjoy your own day folks..

Barry
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 09:34 AM

Good morning Alan, Barry and all OFFers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10qLYy6hiFQ

It is dry again here today but a bit on the nippy side yet it does not seem to bother Mother Natures creatures who are trying to eat the larder bare.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping and a quick visit to B&Q for security lights is out of the way is to have a walk along Loweswater and visit a local establishment for lunch before having a relaxing afternoon doing nothing.

Am I alone?

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUpUGz6ppE8
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 09:36 AM

Good Morning Alan, Barry, Bob and All Gey cold out this morning, icy pavements but at least no rain, which is a blessing!

Lovely photos Aan and Bob - and your links as well Bob, many thanks for sharing

Good to hear you are loads better Alan but, as Barry has said, just watch out painting.

Enjoy your cooking Barry! I hate cooking, although I can cook but it is so boring!

Enjoy your walk, Bob

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Taking Loki for her health check to the vet today. She doesnt mind going to the vet and likes the vets, bar one of them. She will see Gillian and she does like her!

Take care and stay safe
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 09:59 AM

Happy 'hump' day. The middle of the week is here already. Enjoy if you can. Find something to do with your body and mind. I had a 20 minute workout and later shall walk the treadmill for 15 minutes.....never tooo old to stay in condition. All the inner and outer parts of the body reply....THANK YOU. Keep busy ---don't let the Rusty Years creep in.Your joints and muscles will all tell you------we need activated. Have a good day. Pittsburgh, Pa (USA) Cheeriooooo & Tally-hoooooo.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Enjoy your cooking Barry! I hate cooking, although I can cook but it is so boring!
I love cooking Rosemary and have done most of the cooking since I retired, as the novelty had worn off just a little for Mrs PM after 40 years and five kids...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 11:03 AM

Good morning fellow members I can't believe it is dry for the first time in 8 days. The mud is still with us though and my first job this morning was to wash a ton of dog towels.
Chloe really needs a bit of a trim but it is too cold to stand in the garage doing her at the moment.

I really must do some cleaning today, the house is looking a mess. It is tempting to sit here all day at the PC and do nothing else though

Have an enjoyable day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 11:04 AM

Good morning all, grey, dry and cold here.
I have sympathy with Mrs.PM Barry..the novelty does wear off!
Great photos again and hubby got wriggling of his hips with the links Bob
Vacced, tidied and waiting for shopping, then coffee pot will be filled....
Have a good day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 11:10 AM

Good morning everyone and hope the water has subsided where you are. The River Trent is 5 metres above its level so good job they did a 54million pound flood defence this year otherwise its estimated 21,000 houses would have been flooded.
Alan, please dont do any painting not when you have just had what looks like flu. Worse thing you can do is get paint fumes in your chest. It will still be there in a few weeks when you have recovered. I never do painting in Winter months, only in Summer, if we get one, so I can open all the windows and door. Otherwise it doesnt get done, I dont think its that important, my health is.
Had to laugh at you Marcus, Tallyhoooooooo. Sounds like the riding set, not something for a lass from Yorkshire like me laugh. Makes me laugh though.
Hope everyone has a nice day. No rain here today thank goodness. Feel sorry for all the poor flooded people. Twice in a few weeks some of them.
Off to Derby today so hoping the road isnt flooded again otherwise I will be coming back quicker than I went. TTFN to all and to you Marcus
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 11:11 AM

Good morning all. Glad you are feeling a lot better Alan, you make sure you get the painting done.

The flooding has gone down today, so i'm off to do some food shopping.

Beautiful looking cat.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top