Join for free
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 05:16 PM

New BUPA Programme

I got this in an email today, from my cousin. I was going to put it in 'fun stuff'....but I rather like the idea

. . . . . . . .

You're a sick senior citizen and the government says they are going to sell your house to pay for your nursing care. So what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians.

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison..... where you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need!
Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered.
As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now.

And who will be paying for all of this? It's the same government that just told you that they cannot afford to pay for your nursing care.
And you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you are at it.
Plus, because you are a prisoner you don't have to pay income tax.

Is this a great country or what?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 07:41 PM

Re: New BUPA Programme

What a fabulous idea Jan, so where do I pick up the kit and can I have it tomorrow....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 08:01 PM

Get behind me, I'm first in the queue!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2012, 08:06 PM

To get all of this you dont have to kill anyone. You just dont pay your taxes and they put you away for longer than if you killed someone. Simples
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2012, 09:44 AM

Can I swop the gun for cannon and four shells instead????
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2012, 12:24 PM

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians.
I don't like physical violence so can I swap the gun for poison of some kind please
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2012, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't like physical violence so can I swap the gun for poison of some kind please
I think shooting would be kinder for most wrongdoers Meg, but what the hell they're politicians, it would be good for them to suffer a bit before they snuff....
HeatherMK
Milton Keynes, UK
HeatherMK is female  HeatherMK has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2012, 04:43 PM

Signing up now!!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top