Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lizette
USA
Lizette is female 

30-11-2012, 01:43 AM

Been searching for chats for "grown-ups"

There are lots of places for young people to chat with but I haven't been able to find something for people who've been around the block. Not that I have anything astounding to say...but old-er folks need an outlet too. I'm Lizette and live in Florida, USA. Hello to anyone who reads this.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 01:47 AM

Re: Been searching for chats for "grown-ups"

Hello lass. I didn't see you in the Introductions section where most folk go when joining but, not to worry. Welcome to the forum from me, and I hope you can join in with the chatter with folk on here.

This is a nice place so enjoy this lovely forum.
Lizette
USA
Lizette is female 

30-11-2012, 01:54 AM

Thanks, Mollie. I'm pretty daft at using technology so I don't really know how to view replies - but I got yours and you sound very friendly. Any tips you know to guide me are welcomed.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 02:48 AM

Aw lass, you're not daft at all. You're just not used to forums. We all have to start somewhere.

There's a Your Introductions thread up at the top end of the board. Why don't you say Hello in there, and I guarantee loads of folk will reply to you to welcome you.

Then, why don't you fish around in the different sections. There are many of them, but just have a toot to see what interests you and, if you've anything to contribute, just post.

Take your time and, if you have something to contribute, just post. Don't be afraid. I've had lots of support on a particular issue I've had, and the folk on here have been brilliant. Just give it time and have a mooch.
Lizette
USA
Lizette is female 

30-11-2012, 02:55 AM

Mollie, I just went to introduce myself so thanks for the nudge. Be talking to you soon....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 09:04 AM

Good morning Lizette, nice to see new ones coming in. Lots to
look at on here so you will I am sure find something to interest you.
Just takes a little time to get used to all of the posts but just
go for it.
Have a great time on here
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 09:24 AM

Hi Lizette welcome to the forum enjoy posting if you need help just shout and someone will sort you, not me though cos I don't know anything.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 03:06 PM

Welcome
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 03:25 PM

welcome from me also not been here in a while
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 03:33 PM

Hello Lizette, a warm welcome to you. You need have no fear of the folks on here, (hey that rhymes,) everyone of of them are helpful and friendly, wouldn't it be great if the world was like that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top