Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 02:56 PM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good afternoon a hard white frost this morning has cleared and it's now overcast and cold.

No special planned for today, just catching up on yesterday's missed chores!

Bob, I hope your eye improves soon .... is it conjunctivitis?

Keep warm everyone!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good afternoon all, I had a pleasant train journey home, the countryside looked beautiful in the Winter sunshine.
When I got home the Wife had a fish and chip meal ready for me, fresh whiting from Dublin bay, you can't beat fresh fish, wouldn't eat that stuff from the chipper, you never know how long it's lying there disguised in batter, my misses makes her own batter using a very old method handed down through the years, when she batters she makes a good job of it, she's a great little batterer, I have the scars to prove it!.
Anyway it's great to see you all in the festive spirit, and to all the Bah humbugs I say cheer up, there's always next year.
Take good care of yourselves folks.
Good to see you back Jem!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 03:24 PM

its been a while since I was here been bussy with my daughters problems
shes sold her home and is moving tomorow
shes still in re hab for a week and a half but shes is making good progress now
the goldan retreaver is verry good and my grandson is looking forward to having his mother back home
and me and my husband are looking forward to our house back and our trip to niagra falls at xmas
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 03:48 PM

Hi Jem, you should try the fish from our local chippy. It's very white and breaks up into lovely flakes - as fresh as a daisy. However, I find that frozen fish from the supermarket is generally grey and crumbly - not at all nice.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2012, 05:45 PM

Hello Pixie, nice to see you posting again. Happy to hear your daughter is doing well.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top