Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 05:54 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] A German couple in National dress taken at a beer festival in Berchtesgarten in Bavaria. We went shopping at Aldi yesterday and I've never seen so many people in there. We've been shopping there about 10 years but we've seen a big increase in the number of customers in the last 2 years.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 09:28 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and all over 50's,

You're up early for a Saturday morning Alan. Lovely picture of the German couple, I thought it was a photo of you when I first saw it (not that I know what you look like).

I've never been to Aldi shopping but I know it's very popular. I think last year their mince pies came out the best, I think I'm right in saying that.

I shall be ironing and washing most of today.

Have a nice, peaceful day ALL of you.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 10:08 AM

Morning Alan, Alison et al....

Gloomy, wet and cold here today so I'm off to visit my Mum to check she's OK and tempt her over for lunch with us. Nothing much else planned other than getting ready for a houseful of guests tomorrow, Mrs PM's relatives who are congregating to celebrate a new great nephew? born last week to one of our nieces...

Have a smashing day folks..

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone hope you are well.
Love the photo Alan but have his knee warmers slipped
Going to Debenhams sale today see if I can find a bargain.
Dark and dank morning. Still got the light on in the lounge
and its 9.30am. Have a great day all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 10:52 AM

Good morning all. Pinch, punch, first of the month and no returns
Very frosty here...does look pretty and it's 0°C so no gardening today
My lights are on too Sandy!
No plans apart from maybe getting the christmas tree down and giving it a check over - I'm sure the baubles could do with a clean (can't say I've ever done this )
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 11:59 AM

Good morning fellow members very cold here today and I have declined an invitation to go to town to see an automated polar bear whatever that is :?

Instead I am going to defrost and clean the deep freeze which is full of food so a tricky operation involving lots of cold boxes.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 12:20 PM

Morning everyone, another frost here the morning..brrrrr it's cold
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 12:21 PM

Mulled wine day I think.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 01:26 PM

Good afternoon all, nice day here sunny and dry. The first of December already, doesn't time fly when you get older. I got all the Christmas stuff down from the attic a while ago and I think the wife is putting up the tree today, I'll have to give her plenty of space for that so it's off the the local for me.
Have yourselves a lovely weekend Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 02:05 PM

Afternoon all. Raining again here in Essex. Have been up since 6am, did not go out shopping with my Mum today because we were having new carpets fitted, they are all done now.

Its my Husband's birthday tomorrow, so we are going out to the Chinese Restaurant tonight to celebrate instead of tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top