Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 02:26 PM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Afternoon all Lovely photos Alan and Jem.

Not very well just now - I've been so dizzy all night had to prop myself up with pillows.

Just want to say Hello to you all - going back to bed.

Managed to give LOki her meds earlier and meal and fed parrots!

I can't take anything - keeps coming back!

Take care all nd stay safe.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 03:00 PM

I hope you haven't caught it off me Rosemary. Keep warm and have plenty of rest.
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 04:13 PM

A good Sat. a.m. my friends. Off work today and shall enjoy the beautiful sunshine on this Dec 1st....in Pittsburgh, Pa....hope your day is all you make it. Ciao
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 06:49 PM

A late look-in from me today

We went to Weston today and it was double cold what with the white frost and the sea air ...brrrr! No sign of the donkeys on the beach today thank goodness, I hope they were somewhere warm or at least in their field with coats on.

We called in at the Garden Centre on the way home, it was packed out beyond belief! We drove round and round the huge car park for 15 mins looking for a place.... in the end we followed some people who were loaded up with everything but the kitchen sink and making their way back to their car, and took their spot.

I see they have been busy above in Over50's Bannerland, it's been snowing and someone has put the Christmas tree up!!!

Rosemary, sorry to hear you feel unwell ....I hope you're not going down with 'flu Plenty of rest, make sure you drink plenty (non alcoholic) .... and stay warm. I hope you'll feel better soon (hugs).
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
A late look-in from me today

We went to Weston today and it was double cold what with the white frost and the sea air ...brrrr! No sign of the donkeys on the beach today thank goodness, I hope they were somewhere warm or at least in their field with coats on.

We called in at the Garden Centre on the way home, it was packed out beyond belief! We drove round and round the huge car park for 15 mins looking for a place.... in the end we followed some people who were loaded up with everything but the kitchen sink and making their way back to their car, and took their spot.

I see they have been busy above in Over50's Bannerland, it's been snowing and someone has put the Christmas tree up!!!

Rosemary, sorry to hear you feel unwell ....I hope you're not going down with 'flu Plenty of rest, make sure you drink plenty (non alcoholic) .... and stay warm. I hope you'll feel better soon (hugs).

Mags, me lady, I don't envy you at all----sunny and warm here in Pittsburgh, Pa (USA) --we'll get our share later as the season develops . Brrrrrrrrrr. Cheerioooooo.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2012, 08:29 PM

Hope you feel better soon Rosemary.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top