Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 12:41 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

'morning Alan and all above

Snow is still on the ground but sun is shining so it looks nice outside.

Will have aquick browse here and then must get around to doing something useful

Have a good day all of you out there.
Starlady501
New Member!
Northamptonshire UK
Starlady501 is female 

02-12-2012, 12:53 PM

Good morning one and all
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 03:02 PM

Good day folks.

I apologise for not visiting this fine forum in a while but I've just not used the computer much lately. Don't worry, I haven't been ill, just gone off the internet for some reason.

Been to Church today, picked up some nice cuts of meat from Lidl (who would have guessed it!?) and the wife is preparing a lovely joint of Beef to be pot roasted with some veggies and Jim's favourite - YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS!! Stuff Aunt Bessie, Wife Susan makes them ten times better. I don't know her secret and don't wish to know, I just enjoy eating one or five of them.

The car valeter is over now giving my Peugeot a good clean then will do the wife's Rover and Ford. He's a fine loon and does an awfy good job so I actually enjoy paying him as I hate seeing people struggling financially (or any way for that matter), which he is.

I think I'll take a wander (OK, stagger, the Whiskey bottle threatened me if I didn't drink it, honest) doon to the local shoppy and pick up some Old Bailies as we're having the daughter and son-in-law over for tea tonight (hence the massive beef joint the wife is currently struggling to get into the pot as I type) and my son-in-laws parents will look after the grandkids whilst they are over. I love the grandkids but enjoy some adult time with Lauren and Steve too, I'm lucky to have a son-in-law that I actually get on with.

I think I'd better go and get the big ole Le Creuset pot out for the wife to use, she's currently cursing at the top of her voice because the beef won't fit in the pot. I swear on occasion, but my wife takes the biscuit

Hope everybody is well and excuse any spelling errors for the reason I'm a little whiskey-fied.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 03:23 PM

Good to see you and hear you are well healthwise, OB

Your wife's pot roast sounds delicious and will be enjoyed by all, I'm sure.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 03:24 PM

Good afternoon everyone, another cold crisp day here in Belfast. Had a wander around the market the morning.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good to see you and hear you are well healthwise, OB

Your wife's pot roast sounds delicious and will be enjoyed by all, I'm sure.
It will now I used some man power to get it into that Le Creuset pot.

I swear it wasn't that big in the supermarket. There will definitely be seconds on offer tonight!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
It will now I used some man power to get it into that Le Creuset pot.

I swear it wasn't that big in the supermarket. There will definitely be seconds on offer tonight!!
We'll be queuing at your door!!!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

02-12-2012, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
We'll be queuing at your door!!!
You won't be the only ones I'm sure.

Whenever my wife makes a lovely meal there are always people from the village turning up for "a wee visit" just as it's being served. It's a conspiracy!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 04:33 PM

Good evening all, plenty of rain here today, I hear snow is on the way to these Isles next week, not too fond of snow, lovely to look at but that's about all it's got going for it. It's nice and quiet here now with just the wife, dog, and me sitting round the fire.
Take care and stay warm Folks.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

02-12-2012, 04:38 PM

Snap Jem, only it's a cat with us!

It's bloody cold outside so I've got the fire lit, the wife's reading a book, the cat's sleeping beside the fire and I've got an Elvis cassette on (I just finished belting out "Way Down" at the top of my voice, God help the neighbours).

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top