Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 07:23 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Thank you Barry for the thoughts,but obviously God is in no hurry to have me up there yet so I am repreved, you are very kind.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 07:28 PM

The meal was great and I'm now back in my recliner where I spend my evenings (OK, entire days but SHHH!) smoking a cigarette and sipping a Scotch on the rocks. Life is good, better still now that Annie is back! Good to see you again
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 07:43 PM

I love "Way Down" OB, I'm not keen on Elvis at all but that song is the only one I like of his.

I never got my Christmas tree up or decorations I couldn't entice hubby outside to get them in, he said could we leave them until next week! I'll have to wait 'till next weekend now Still, I cooked a lovely chicken roast this afternoon which we both enjoyed
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2012, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I love "Way Down" OB, I'm not keen on Elvis at all but that song is the only one I like of his.
Well I'm a big Elvis fan but I have to say I know a lot of people who are not and love that song despite that.

I especially love the low "Way On Down"'s with J.D Sumner.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top