Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 03:49 PM

This afternoon's walk

We took the dogs for a walk along the seafront this afternoon, very sunny, warm in the sun but still that cold wind getting up. We had a bit of an altercation with a German couple who had their dog off the lead, the dog promptly came charging at ours, I picked Muffin up but the dog launched itself on ChoCho and was trying to mount her. The owners seemed to think this very funny, they didn't think it so funny when their dog got a swift kick and told to get their damned dog on a lead. For crying out loud they were literally stood in front of a notice in English, Spanish and German stating all dogs must be on leads. Why are people so stupid ! They still didn't put their dog on a lead and it went charging off after another dog, this time resulting in a whack from a stick. I really don't understand some people. Anyway here are a few photos.

marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 12:52 AM

Re: This afternoon's walk

Lovely photos here Loretta, nice to see the dogs again and blue sky
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 10:38 AM

Thanks marpaul. I didn't really mean to moan so much but this past week I've had enough of other peoples dogs and their irresponsible owners.
Traveller
Bangor Co Down and France
Traveller is male  Traveller has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 11:58 AM

Well this is where we are just heading off to now for our daily walk, it's a bit greyer than this but still nice.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 01:34 PM

Nice views Loretta and Robert, where were they taken?
Traveller
Bangor Co Down and France
Traveller is male  Traveller has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 11:03 PM

Groomsport Co. Down for mine. Scotland is often visible from the harbour viewpoint, it's only some 20 or so miles away.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top