Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 02:15 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Well, I have been paying into a fund over the past few years, designed to pay for a day out for you wimmin. I've got £8.48 so far (found the 8p on the pavement), so where do you fancy going?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well done Tabby, that seems to have made them take notice.

Perhaps they also realise that if they mess up, the forfeit will be taking you to Dublin and me to the seaside - with free lunches thrown in.

They tend to guard their pockets, so they wouldn't like that at all.
With good reason, so you blighters can't pick 'em.

If you're both desperate to go to Dublin/visit the seaside, get yourself to Holyhead (if you can find it), and take the ferry to Dublin. Mups can jump overboard just before the ferry arrives at port thus fulfilling her need for the seaside, while Tabbs can continue into Dublin. Both desires sorted 'at a stroke'.

Note to self: Scupper ferry to prevent return trip.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well, I have been paying into a fund over the past few years, designed to pay for a day out for you wimmin. I've got £8.48 so far (found the 8p on the pavement), so where do you fancy going?
Once again, your generosity knows no bounds but frankly I'm appalled - you're giving them too much encouragement. Remember Oliver Twist and his appeal for `more` when he'd already consumed a goodly amount of gruel? These wimmin will be the same and take advantage of your largess.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 02:34 PM

You two must be the meanest, most miserly 'men' in the whole world.

Others would be falling at our feet, possibly fighting in fact, to have the honour of accompanying us on a weekend away in our delightful company.

You are two old stick in the muds, who have lost all sense of adventure as well as good manners.

Well that's it. You've lost your chance now.
We'll go on our own, then you'll regret it.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-02-2020, 02:45 PM

As Tabbs has an aversion to clowns, I'd like to introduce our latest deterrent. Evil cackle....

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-02-2020, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You two must be the meanest, most miserly 'men' in the whole world.

Others would be falling at our feet, possibly fighting in fact, to have the honour of accompanying us on a weekend away in our delightful company.

You are two old stick in the muds, who have lost all sense of adventure as well as good manners.

Well that's it. You've lost your chance now.
We'll go on our own, then you'll regret it.

Remember to pick Twink up as you pass through Cheshire.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Once again, your generosity knows no bounds but frankly I'm appalled - you're giving them too much encouragement. Remember Oliver Twist and his appeal for `more` when he'd already consumed a goodly amount of gruel? These wimmin will be the same and take advantage of your largess.
I know.

I know I am letting the side down when I talk of days out for these floozies but sometimes my softer side kicks in and I feel quite sorry for them. What with their complete lack of map reading skills and then there's the body odour of course .

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-02-2020, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I know.

I know I am letting the side down when I talk of days out for these floozies but sometimes my softer side kicks in and I feel quite sorry for them. What with their complete lack of map reading skills and then there's the body odour of course .

That could be why they're so desperate to get to the seaside, they're wanting their annual bath?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-02-2020, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That could be why they're so desperate to get to the seaside, they're wanting their annual bath?
Ah yes, it's the salts.

Where are they all btw? Looks like they have finally scarpered.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:28 PM

Oh no we haven't!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top