Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 01:18 PM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good Afternoon, everyone, I hope you all have a lovely day.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 02:48 PM

well kiddiewinks

This house is cold at the moment as the central heating has been drained awaiting the heated towel rail to be fitted in the en-suite modernisation. Won't bother with the open log fire for the short term although we could use it if we wanted to.

The replacement shower tray arrived yesterday, hopefully this one is ok without any faults on it. That is going to be fitted on monday as well as the tiler coming to make a start on the walls.
We have requested a new toilet cistern as well to be installed as the old on keeps running even though a new guts were put in not that long ago.

If your having something like this done best to get it all done instead of piecemeal with a bit done one day and another a couple of weeks later
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mornin' all.
Yet another wet, chilly day here. Hasn't stopped raining for the last 2 days now, and more forecast.

Nom, beautiful photo today, love the clarity and detail.

I'm bringing my pooches up on the next train, to visit you in your cave, in the hope you can do their photos too.
I'll bring some fish & chips in.
Ive left .the cave for Summer to go foraging. Just me the Yurt and the Yacks, will be panning for gold in the Cheviots, and leading the wagon trains heading for Scotland across the Debatable lands.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top