Join for free
Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 06:23 PM

Re: Buying a new bra

I am lucky that i always manage to find what i want,most of my bras are from the sales and also ebay where you can get some of the most expensive brand for a snip.

I purchased two lovely bras last week from TKMax in there yellow label sale, the price each was £3 and £4 but were over £30 each full price and they fit like a glove
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
That's how I do it!!!
Really Arthur I see you as an 'all in one' man
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I am lucky that i always manage to find what i want,most of my bras are from the sales and also ebay where you can get some of the most expensive brand for a snip.

I purchased two lovely bras last week from TKMax in there yellow label sale, the price each was £3 and £4 but were over £30 each full price and they fit like a glove

I'm still trying to find a good fitting bra so I will go to TK max, what's another couple more that don't fit I must have 30.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:32 PM

Well.....ive seen bigger walnuts than mine so is it worth all that hassle....na I will let them have their freedom me thinks.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
I'm still trying to find a good fitting bra so I will go to TK max, what's another couple more that don't fit I must have 30.
good luck Gabi
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 11:19 PM

Well I've gone and ordered a pack of 3 Ah bras regardless some of the reviews weren't favourable but some was. If they are rubbish I can only blame myself but, I didn't order the ones at $59.00 thought that was a silly price. I ordered the cheap ones of the same make I might add for £23.99. I don't care what they are like I'm going to wear them if the comfort is there.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Well I've gone and ordered a pack of 3 Ah bras regardless some of the reviews weren't favourable but some was. If they are rubbish I can only blame myself but, I didn't order the ones at $59.00 thought that was a silly price. I ordered the cheap ones of the same make I might add for £23.99. I don't care what they are like I'm going to wear them if the comfort is there.
I also Gagged at the price but my first pack was the proper Ahh Bras but now I get the cheaper ones. If you feel you want a wee bit more support then you can pop two on. I know that sounds weird if you think of trying to wear two Bras but these are not your normal Bras lol. I've worn two when I went Jogging with a friend....also it gives a nice layered look if your wanting something a wee bit different or wearing a very low cut top.....which is something I'd never dared do before I started using the Ahh Bra.
They give you a different shape from a normal Bra and that can be hard to get used to when you've spent most of your life looking the way a normal Bra makes you look.
Gabi
Lancs,.

29-01-2012, 10:52 PM

If the comfort it there I'm sure to wear them or maybe the 3 of them together.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2012, 12:47 AM

I have always had a problem with bras, I've paid a fortune for ones that have been useless and discarded within a day. problem is I have "boobs" but narrow shoulders and back, so if the cup size fits it's too big round my back, if it fits round my back the cup size is wrong. I now buy all my bras on the markets, 3 for 5 euros, lots of styles, all made in China no doubt, but they are very well made, lovely colours, lots and lots of choice and I've been happier and more comfortable with them than any of the expensive brands I used to get. I need different bras for different clothes, got two drawers full of them now, including some "sheepdog bras", rounds them up and points them in the right direction.

only wearing half a bra lately, haha, due to the fractured shoulder and arm, can't wait until I can dress normally again, whenever that will be.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 11:54 PM

Men will always jump on anything that would say
"For Females Only."
LOL

Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top