Join for free
Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 01:53 AM

Re: Buying a new bra

I take great delight in shopping for female underwear. I knew my wife's sizes when I was married, and often used to buy frillies from the Anne Summers shop in York and from La Senza in Harrogate, now sadly closed. It was so funny when the young female assistants got embarrassed and flustered by this old guy that knew exactly what he wanted to see on his wife lol.
The funniest experience I had was when I took my youngest daughter for her first bra to M&S to get her measured. She's a real daddy's girl and insisted that her dad had a look at the bra the old battle axe of a senior sales assistant had chosen for her to check it fitted ok. I got the impression the woman didn't know whether to laugh or call the police, poor woman.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
I take great delight in shopping for female underwear. I knew my wife's sizes when I was married, and often used to buy frillies from the Anne Summers shop in York and from La Senza in Harrogate, now sadly closed. It was so funny when the young female assistants got embarrassed and flustered by this old guy that knew exactly what he wanted to see on his wife lol.
The funniest experience I had was when I took my youngest daughter for her first bra to M&S to get her measured. She's a real daddy's girl and insisted that her dad had a look at the bra the old battle axe of a senior sales assistant had chosen for her to check it fitted ok. I got the impression the woman didn't know whether to laugh or call the police, poor woman.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 03:51 PM

Well whenever I went shopping I always borrowed my SIL who had good taste and new what i was looking for,almost 19 years he and I shopped together.Then one day it all slotted into place,it turned out he was gay and that was the end of the marriage,have to shop on my own now.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 10:09 AM

Anyone tried these new Belvia bras. I've got 2 now and they are fantasticlally comfortable. All in one with stretch and nothing to dig into you. The best ever in my view
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 01:50 PM

Oh, I'm so glad you posted about these bra's Val.
I've seen the ads on tv and was thinking of buying one to try...I will now
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Oh, I'm so glad you posted about these bra's Val.
I've seen the ads on tv and was thinking of buying one to try...I will now
No problem Janela I got mine from Asda. They come in white, beige and black and in S M or L rather than specific sizes as they just stretch to your shape.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 05:53 PM

They are just the Ahh Bra under another name, like the Genie Bra....all excellent and really comfy.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 11:26 PM

How are they for sizes?
The Dog Lover
Watford

27-05-2012, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
How are they for sizes?
They come in S M or L Gabi and will stretch to your shape. Very comfy
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 11:05 PM

I got mine from the paper, well no the advert, sorry, anyway you bought them in threes. Fantastic,its like not wearing a Bra at all but no bounce, also a bit flat chested but who cars at going 80.

Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top