Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 06:36 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Morning all.
It's absolutely freezing outside, my car will need some serious de-icing when I leave work soon.

A visit to the gym later followed by a couple of hours looking after my granddaughter before she goes to her cheerleaders class.

Have a nice day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 06:50 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Morning Floydy and all to follow later..

Minus three out there at the moment but forecast to rise to plus one by mid afternoon, what joy...

Justva couple of odd jobs to do this morning, then we are visiting my sister who is just out of hospital after breaking her leg badly in a fall last week.

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 07:48 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Minus 5 at the moment, no snow.

A day trying to sort out ST Water and duplicate bills.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:16 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Well - it is a steaming 28 F here this morning - that is 2 degrees up on yestermorn - it must be Spring already!

Might be going out with friends today - depends if they want to venture out - the roads look icy.

Stay warm and safe!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:21 AM

Morning everyone

It's cold here this morning but I have painting to do so that should keep me warm (I hope).

Have a good day and mind your step on the slippery bits!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:24 AM

Good morning one and all. Stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:44 AM

Good morning everybody.

My friend & I had planned a lovely hike today. Part of it involved walking up 100 steps at the side of a waterfall. Alas the weather being as it is, the steps could be slippery so we've called it off. Now we're having a nice 'safe' day at the leisure centre instead. Maybe a gym session followed by a swim..

I shall put some pork chops in my slow cooker before I go - topped with slices of Bramley apple. That will make us a nice dinner tonight.

Have a good day everybody - keep warm.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:44 AM

Hi everyone

Blimey it's cold...no snow though...tuts !!!

Went looking for my wedding outfit for son's wedding yesterday tried stuff on but........on a diet today

Stay warm everyone....have a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:18 AM

Good morning everyone a hard frost last night and a bright start now the fog has lifted.

I am making bread this morning, olive rolls to have with soup and another batch of marmalade for the family.

My son was coming but isn't now. The 3 older children have a tummy bug and that is something I need to avoid because of the medication I am taking.

Looking forward to a long walk with Chloe once my baking is done before the snow arrives later today.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:24 AM

Good morning all a very hard frost last night and a very cold minus three degrees at the moment.

I need to go to the shops this morning, hoping it won’t be too icy underfoot, then I have an appointment with the hairdresser after lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone, keep warm, stay safe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top