Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2016, 09:50 PM

Re: sleeping and cat napping

When I get to feeling tired during the day, I usually head outside for some fresh air.
I'm not a napper, always feel worse later.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2016, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
When I get to feeling tired during the day, I usually head outside for some fresh air.
I'm not a napper, always feel worse later.
Me too! I have never needed much sleep - 5 hours is more than sufficient - been that way since childhood. I was always an active child and it has not worn off yet !
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2016, 10:26 PM

Oooeerrr, looks like I'm preparing for whatever happens in my future life not on this planet ......maybe I'm gonna need all my energy for then......
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2016, 10:30 PM

I've never been able to cat nap. And me and sleep make uneasy bed partners.
I go to bed about 1 ...wake up at 3 or 4, have a cuppa and a biccy, listen to the birds morning call and read till about 6 .. then go back to sleep for another couple of hours.
And I'm miserable horrible grouch when I get up.
It was better when I was young and just filled the dark hours with rampant sex.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 11:11 AM

I’m not a daytime napper at all, now take the wife, she’d sleep on broken bottles anytime of the day or night, if napping was practice for the big sleep she should have died back in the 1980’s, I think being over qualified saved her.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 12:42 PM

Having a nap in the afternoon is quite healthy, provided you are not in Asda or similar.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 12:48 PM

Going to bed late at night is not good for anyone of our age group.
I firmly believe in the old adage ...Early to bed and early to rise makes a man HEALTHY, wealthy and wise
And no daytime naps necessary
saphire17
England
saphire17 is female  saphire17 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Me too! I have never needed much sleep - 5 hours is more than sufficient - been that way since childhood. I was always an active child and it has not worn off yet !

HI silvertabby new to chatting here reading your comment i thought that sounds just like me ,lately lucky if i manage 2hrs a night and don't make it up through the day either must just not need it .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top