Join for free
Page 59 of 70 « First < 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 10:50 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Twink, I'm ever so sorry but Nom won't be able to attend the James Bond interviews as he will be on Paternity Leave at that time. He's also on call to come in the birthing pool with me when I give birth to our much wanted nomlet. As I give birth, Nom has arranged for rose petals to cascade from the ceiling. He's such a romantic! I still have to choose the music I'd like played to calm me... I'd quite like..Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf!!
Mups, You are so cruel about my baby nomlet. Your true side is showing now. I bet you try and kidnap our precious much wanted baby and drop it off in the jungle.

I was thinking about humbly apologising Art - but changed me mind.

You see, you stole me man. You lured him away by kissing him without his gag on, and now I have lost him.

My appetite has all but gone, I can't sleep at night, and I have had to give my wedding dress back to the Salvation Army. And now what am I going to do with his Easter egg!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 05:13 AM

My flat mate kept a Surinam Toad, as well as a crocodile, and a treefrog.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 10:34 AM

Oh trust you, sex mad you are! Hasn't it got you in enough trouble as it is?

Have I told you Mum used to have a small pond that 'her' frogs returned to every breeding season? Later in the year there was always loads and loads of tiny baby frogs all over her lawn. It always worried me when I was cutting her grass, you'd see them hopping through the flower beds too.
Sadly I found out the new owners have filled that little pond in. Silly I know, but I felt a bit upset and wondered if they would survive and where they would now.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 11:07 AM

That's sad Mups! A couple of weeks ago there were at least six squashed frogs a day down the lane leading to the river. All those wasted princes!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 11:28 AM

I've kissed a few toads in my time !!! 😦
rooster
UK
rooster is male  rooster has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I've kissed a few toads in my time !!! 😦
I take it none of them turned out to be Princes then?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by rooster ->
I take it none of them turned out to be Princes then?
Nope !!!! 😥
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Ah, that's not him though, just his jumbone!
I've not read the previous 54 pages nor am I going to but, I'm intrigued by this, what's a Jumbone?

Sounds like a huge erection.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I've not read the previous 54 pages nor am I going to but, I'm intrigued by this, what's a Jumbone?

Sounds like a huge erection.
Now Now Tpin, did your mother never tell you that you should read more? Read post 511
A Jumbone is a dog treat and on the TV advert they are using Nom's name, so he must be getting paid for it. We ladies are seriously interested in his wealth
If we were looking for a huge erection, we would be interviewing all of you, even the poor, for the best we could find.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Now Now Tpin, did your mother never tell you that you should read more? Read post 511
A Jumbone is a dog treat and on the TV advert they are using Nom's name, so he must be getting paid for it. We ladies are seriously interested in his wealth
If we were looking for a huge erection, we would be interviewing all of you, even the poor, for the best we could find.
No need to look any further, I am the master of huge erections.
So huge that I need scaffold.

Page 59 of 70 « First < 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top