Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2013, 09:04 PM

Re: What does your name mean ...

None of those Spinner and Nobaggage, but I like Gaylord (do I really!! - ) that'll do.
spinner
yorkshire
spinner is female  spinner has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2013, 09:26 PM

so we can't keep guessing, Milord (or Beauflor, Choral, Carlora, Rumplesteltskinlor?)
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2013, 09:33 PM

Outlor - Lorandorder - Lorralorralaffs - Take your pick - I've got all night
spinner
yorkshire
spinner is female  spinner has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2013, 10:00 PM

Lorraine. Lorimar, Lorelei?
Lorna?

Sorry, I will cease now....
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2013, 10:40 PM

Mines pretty obvious when I first registered on the Internet many moons ago I had to register an e mail address so as I did not want to use my real name so i was thinking of what I could use and as I was drinking a bottle of fitou wine at the time I decided to use that and then added the numbers for my private swiss bank account where I keep all my diamonds and Gold bars oh bugger I've told you now I know I can trust you not to divulge this secret information................
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 03:25 AM

I've never understood the point in having a username then giving a real name in your profile, as that defeats the object of anoninimity because by doing that you will be called by your real name on the forum, so what's the point of a username in the first place?

My username is Mollie, because that is surprisingly my real name!

Please explain why a username is given, then a real name is revealed in your profile? That makes no sense to me.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 09:53 AM

Robert is my real first name ( can't say Christian name these days) & Junior is an obscure reference to the fact that I am the 9th Robert in a line going back to 1702. My son & grandson are Roberts too.

We have a few Williams & Josephs.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I've never understood the point in having a username then giving a real name in your profile, as that defeats the object of anoninimity because by doing that you will be called by your real name on the forum, so what's the point of a username in the first place?

Please explain why a username is given, then a real name is revealed in your profile? That makes no sense to me.
Thanks for asking that Mollie - I was wondering myself...
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

23-02-2013, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->

I agree there isn't much point in having a username if you are also going to put your given name on your profile, something I wouldn't do.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by spinner ->
Lorraine. Lorimar, Lorelei?
Lorna?

Sorry, I will cease now....
It was great fun Spinner....

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top