Join for free
Page 169 of 246 « First < 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 > Last »
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 11:26 AM

Re: Let's have a laugh

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->

The effect that women have, eh?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 06:46 PM

While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, "No honey for you for one month!" Later that afternoon, Johnny's dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. "That's it! No butter for you for one month!" says his dad. Later that evening as Johnny's mother cooks dinner, a cockroach run across the kitchen floor. She jumps and stomps on it, and then looks up to find Little Johnny and her husband watching her. Little Johnny looks at his father and says, "Are you going to tell her, Dad, or do you want me to?"
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 06:48 PM

It can buy a House But not a Home It can buy a Bed But not Sleep It can buy a Clock But not Time It can buy you a Book But not Knowledge It can buy you a Position But not Respect It can buy you Medicine But not Health It can buy you Blood But not Life So you see, Money isn't everything. And it often causes pain and suffering. I tell you all this because I am your Friend, and as your Friend I want to take away your pain and suffering... So send me all your money and I will suffer for you. A more true Friend you will never find.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, "No honey for you for one month!" Later that afternoon, Johnny's dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. "That's it! No butter for you for one month!" says his dad. Later that evening as Johnny's mother cooks dinner, a cockroach run across the kitchen floor. She jumps and stomps on it, and then looks up to find Little Johnny and her husband watching her. Little Johnny looks at his father and says, "Are you going to tell her, Dad, or do you want me to?"

Nicked.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:25 PM

... "Then, the doctor shoved his finger up me bum and twiddled it around" complained the husband
"Well change your dentist then if you don't like that one" his missus replied.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 03:59 PM

IF THESE DO NOT HAVE YOU IN TEARS OF LAUGHTER -- CALL THE DOC OR THE OTHER GUYS!!!!!

Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:-
1:-I want some repairs done to my cooker, as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
2:- It’s the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
3:- I wish to complain that my father broke his ankle when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
4:- Their eighteen year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.
5:- The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.
6:- My bush is really overgrown round the front, and my back passage has fungus growing in it
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-07-2020, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
IF THESE DO NOT HAVE YOU IN TEARS OF LAUGHTER -- CALL THE DOC OR THE OTHER GUYS!!!!!

Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:-
1:-I want some repairs done to my cooker, as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
2:- It’s the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
3:- I wish to complain that my father broke his ankle when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
4:- Their eighteen year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.
5:- The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.
6:- My bush is really overgrown round the front, and my back passage has fungus growing in it
Oh dear, especially no. 6. Poor woman.
Arena
France
Arena is male  Arena has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 10:18 AM

Scientists have discovered the cause of diarrhoea - apparently it's hereditary and runs in your jeans.
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Arena ->
Scientists have discovered the cause of diarrhoea - apparently it's hereditary and runs in your jeans.
And dont forget diarrhoea awareness week starts tomorrow. Runs until friday

Page 169 of 246 « First < 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top