Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 09:17 AM

Re: Cure for stress

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Forget anyone gift wrapped but I also dislike chocolate, especially Cadbury Dairy Milk which is the worst non-American stuff.

There's the odd occasion when a good, and I mean good, Belgian or Swiss bitter chocolate is tolerable, but otherwise? Nah.

Cadbury stuff is horrid. Greasy and like sweet lard, it has always turned my gut since a child.

Oh my, goodness. Are there no chocoholics here ? If I could not have at least one Hershey bar per week, I'd go nuts. Yes, I know that there are better chocolates but they are seldom available where I live.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Made me smile Bakerman...especially the baby with it's head in the choccy egg....very funny
thank you, Summer. It took me awhile to locate a really funny one.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
You would so get on with my wife ST. She is a Martin Shaw tragic also. But she has never seen The Professionals!.
She needs to, I'm sure there is help out there.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top