Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 07:39 PM

Re: Did anyone buy a Daily Mail yesterday (Saturday)

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yes, it must be very difficult to read a newspaper in between making deliveries as a 'postie' or a courier. Even more difficult while running, as you have a habit of doing – you would not be able to see where you are going! To say nothing of the words jumping up and down on the page too!
...Newspapers do have their uses though Baz.....For wrapping my fish and chips in.....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
...Newspapers do have their uses though Baz.....For wrapping my fish and chips in.....
I wondered just for a minute what you were going to say, although I am sure some are fit for no more than that use you may have come out with!

Do you know anywhere there is fish and chips needing wrapping in said newspaper? I am going to have the biggest blow-out ever with fish and chips when this all ends!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
I wondered just for a minute what you were going to say, although I am sure some are fit for no more than that use you may have come out with!

Do you know anywhere there is fish and chips needing wrapping in said newspaper? I am going to have the biggest blow-out ever with fish and chips when this all ends!
Unfortunately not Baz, all the takeaways I know all use the dredded polystyrene boxes. I run past plenty of them on the verges out in the country after they've been thrown out of car windows the night before, together will aluminium beer cans and plastic water bottles.....There are plenty of wasters round here....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 07:11 AM

Yep, some folks don't know where to draw the wasteline.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2020, 03:43 PM

Great pun, Spitty.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top