Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 08:30 AM

Good morning wednesday

-on a calm ,mild but breezy one --have a good day y'all!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 09:11 AM

Re: Good morning wednesday

Morning Christian, morning all

It was a wild and windy night last night, thought we might have the patter of tiny paws as she was restless in the evening, but nothing has happened yet.

Have a good day all
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 10:04 AM

Morning all. Woke to sunshine(!), had a heavy shower and now it's bright again.
The council is coming to pick up the ages sofa, so we had to evict the cat from his new favourite spot under the veranda and manhandle it (the sofa not the cat) out to the roadside for collection.
Here's hoping for even a small dose of sun today. It's growing cooler - I think we'll be firing up the logburner by weekend
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 11:58 AM

Christian and All

Horrid weather up hear again - not taking time to come down, gales as well. It's more like a day in January!!

Hope you all have a good day, no matter the weather.

Take care.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Good Morning all, it's going to be a busy day cooking and baking for tomorrow. My daughter and son in law are having a big crowd and Peggy just got over h1n1 and she's been busy with her daughter's wedding no end so I am helping more than usual, in fact we all are. She can sit and rest for a change. I'll pop in here when I get a chance.

Can't tell if the sun is out because it's still dark6:45 am here!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 12:48 PM

Brandykins, I just love your morning comments
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 02:17 PM

Oh dear mornin all, . . . Rose is correct, the weather's bleedin awful.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 02:28 PM

We've had some lovely sun but also sudden heavy downpours - makes going out a bit of a lottery but the dog and I made it in the dry!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 02:47 PM

Sun and heavy showers here too.

Went to my daughter's this morning, blue sky, not a cloud around and sun shining ............came away 2 hours later and the rain was teeming down
dinahsmum
SW England

25-11-2009, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
Morning Christian, morning all

It was a wild and windy night last night, thought we might have the patter of tiny paws as she was restless in the evening, but nothing has happened yet.

Have a good day all
I wonder if there's any basenji babies yet? Probably not - don't they like to do that sort of thing in the middle of the night?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top