Join for free
View Poll Results: If you were stranded on a desert island what food would you like to have along?
wasabi (for eileen) ha 0 0%
bananas 3 16.67%
rice 0 0%
broccoli 2 11.11%
pop tarts 0 0%
pasta 4 22.22%
bread 4 22.22%
oranges 0 0%
potatoes 0 0%
fruit cake 2 11.11%
don't you dare say chocolate 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 07:13 PM

Re: If you were stranded on a desert island?

It looks like Azz came along, I'm surprised he's always so busy Maybe he didn't plan it but he needs a break now and then.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 08:45 PM

I voted for chocolate it would have been cake but I am not keen on fruit cake and I thought I would be able to barter for the pasta and broccoli's in exchange for a tiny bit of choccie...pleeeease
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
It looks like Azz came along, I'm surprised he's always so busy Maybe he didn't plan it but he needs a break now and then.

[IMG][IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g306/minnie50/island-resized-60

0.png[/IMG][/IMG]
Brilliant, Buzzie!!

For the record, I'm a fruit cake loather also......
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 09:53 PM

Suey, I'd be glad to share my broccoli for a piece of chocolate any day.

Eileen, I am not surprised you are along with the many millions who loath fruit cake.

Here is where we are and I don't see a soul. Hope we can get the men to build a boat to get out of here but for now I am really enjoying the beauty. I forgot sun screen, darn it. Wanted to take a piano as well but with the bed and air conditioner I barely made it to shore.
[IMG]
[/IMG]
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 10:00 PM

What a beautiful island!

I will say that fruit cake does make a good doorstop .....
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Yes, you must bring him along.
I have left a little story about my friend Ray in creative writing, called 'Much ado about Kodiak'. He now has a survival programme on TV but though he has forgotten me, he lives on in my memory
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 10:01 AM

That's a great pic of Azz buzzie - and he seems totally unaware he was being snapped
buzzie
USA

25-11-2009, 12:19 PM

I wonder who this 'party girl' is bringing in the wine? I bet she knows you can make a boat that will float out of wine corks.....so smart party girl? Who is she, I can only see her dare e air lol (island spelling)

DM, it looks like Azz is watching for someone to bring him his computer.

M & M, I will have to go look for your story in creative writing. I think he is here already but I don't have my film developed Kodak takes a long time to drop film from their planes. (It's a handy service though)

Well here's that picture of 'party girl'

[IMG]
[/IMG]
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 12:33 PM

Love the cartoon
One would have to compromise - add some spice to the fish and the red would be perfect!
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 05:40 PM

Simple .... just don't eat the fish!

Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top