Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 11:36 PM

Re: Bra Fitting.

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Maybe you pay more for bigger bras 'cos more material/work goes into it... just a random thought.... but the main thing, no matter what the cost, is that you're finally comfortable Pauline

Hope you don't mind me asking, but a) how's your heart probs now - I hope you are fully recovered petal - and b) does wearing a bra aggravate the wound area or can it get more aggravated by not wearing a bra, so the danglies drag the wounded skin downwards?

(Sorry to be so basic and nosy , do please feel free to ignore my questions)

BTW I wouldn't buy one online, I think they need to be tried on, plus I don't buy anything online anyway.

Yep, same for me Muddy (to all of your post).

I did get a lovely fitting one from Debenhams once, lasted ages, colour never faded and I have to say it was more comfortable than M & S ones.
Not found one like it since though.

Yes,you are right Pesta,this time I have a much fuller bra,the others were balcony bras,from Bravissimo,..I just kept falling out of them,it feels my boobs are getting bigger,or maybe that should be,saggy,..I would have gone back to them,but I've been staying at my sons,so I went to Camp.Hopson,a lovely department store,with its own lingerie department .i also bought a lovely pair of pjs.

Re:heart operation,I am coming along quite well,thank you,I am going to have a heart scan in May,so hopefully the repaired valve is holding out,...I just want to get off of all this medicine,when I see my cardiologist.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 11:38 PM

Art,my bra is off at the moment,it does feel nice,but it don't look too pretty!.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-04-2019, 11:39 PM

M&S have nice bras,but not my size I'm afraid.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Same here Muddy.
I usually manage to find a good fitting, comfortable one at M&S too. They have a good selection, don't they.
Well I think so
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 12:44 AM

Don't worry, I don't need a bra...maybe a "pecs" one ...

I hate it when my wife wants to shop for bras and knickers. I feel like such a pervert.
The only thing I like is the "man chair" which is outside the changing room, otherwise what do you do with your eyes? You either look at the floor or at the ceiling tiles
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Don't worry, I don't need a bra...maybe a "pecs" one ...

I hate it when my wife wants to shop for bras and knickers. I feel like such a pervert.
The only thing I like is the "man chair" which is outside the changing room, otherwise what do you do with your eyes? You either look at the floor or at the ceiling tiles
That's what being married is all about, sitting outside a changing room with your head in your hands.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's what being married is all about, sitting outside a changing room with your head in your hands.
Haha Judd, I don't need a changing room to do that. I sit there in disbelief at many things
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:56 AM

I think all clothes shops should have chairs. Maybe a television to watch too.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:05 AM

M and S camberly used to have a big area with seats and TV .
On Sat it was full of men and boys parked the watching football.
They got rid of it took up too much space I supose .
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:18 AM

Guildford is the nearest Bravissimo shop to us. Things tend to take a long time in there but I know the customer service is good and individual, so I'm able go and sit on a nearby seat outside for a while and people watch.

Other places, I have to get bras from hooks that are too high for her to reach. How bad must that look from a distance?

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top