Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 09:17 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Swims, sorry you had a bad night, I hope you’ll feel better soon.

Take things easy today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone sunny and humid after a shower in the night.

Now the children are on holiday my routine has changed, I usually go to play with the toddler twins on Thursdays.
They thought for some reason that the beautiful house in which we stayed last week belong to me and they keep asking to go back to the 'nanna big house' They loved the beach and going in the sea.
Not sure what is happening for the rest of this week , my DIL is taking two of the children camping so I want to do some baking for the remaining three and freeze it .

Enjoy your day .
Indy
New Member!
US
Indy is male 

11-07-2019, 12:27 PM

Sorry you had a bad day Swims!

New to all of this, but I find it interesting hearing from those across the pond.

Just found out that I have a profile. Guess there is a lot to learn. Always wanted to visit the UK. I have heard that it is beautiful there.

I do hope your day gets better and that your weekend is the Best!

Cheer!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 01:11 PM

Hi Swims
Sorry you had a bad night .
I hope you are feeling better now have a little siesta to make up for it !
It's another beautiful sunny day in Spain my second to last day here .
Not looking forward to going back to Blighty unless it's nice and hot there too .
Take care now.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 01:19 PM

I'm a bit late today but better late than never as the saying goes.

Swimmy, I'm so sorry to hear you had another bad night, I hope you are resting and taking it easy today, we need you well again. Big hugs.

Summer, I saw Rocket Man last week. I enjoyed the music, I did like it but not as much as my Freddie, Bohemian Rhapsody.

Carol, gi'us a chip, could just eat some chips, can't beat them out of paper.

Muds, I didn't realise you were in my favourite place on earth, Spain, shame you have to come back to reality but enjoy your last couple of days. I'm there in a few weeks, can't wait.

Just about to finish work then I'm going to Dads, Matron is coming to look at his legs and take his BP etc.

enjoy rest of day all.

Hope everyone else is doing ok in the forum, hugs for you lot too.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top