Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 06:39 AM

Driving Licence Photo.

I will need to renew my license and photo before my next birthday, been checking on Google and it seems that I need a passport number to do this. I no longer have a valid passport so can anyone tell me how to renew the photo without one?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 06:49 AM

Re: Driving Licence Photo.

Can't help there, still got a paper licence, don't want a photo one, can't move house till I stop driving.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I will need to renew my license and photo before my next birthday, been checking on Google and it seems that I need a passport number to do this. I no longer have a valid passport so can anyone tell me how to renew the photo without one?
There is information on the thread below which may be of help to you. Once you have the photo licence it is very easy to renew online. I still had the paper licence when I moved home and on notifying change of address the replacement was automatically the photo driving licence, after supplying the required photo. I too do not have a passport. Last year I had to apply under the three year rule and it was very easy to do.

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...riving+licence

Checking on the government website it seems you may have to post to the DVLA some form of identification, see link below:

https://www.gov.uk/id-for-driving-licence
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 09:09 AM

Thankyou.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by roxy ->
thankyou. :-d

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top