Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 10:38 PM

Re: Your Last Meal?

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
As indicated on another thread, on the recommendation of Floydy I have started watching, and am enjoying, "Prison Break".

Without going into the plot, someone on Death Row was asked to let the prison staff know what he would like for his last meal.

I think I would opt for a medium rib-eye steak, with crispy onion rings and mushrooms, preferably washed down with a large Merlot!

What about you?
Haha. Well it won't be blueberry pancakes, Last Tango

It would be a big plate full of braised beef steak with lots of mashed potato and a couple of spicy sausages and garden peas.
Home made rice pudding with nutmeg for pudding.
A pint of Wainwright beer to wash it down with.

Then I'd plan my escape
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 11:06 PM

Yes, blueberry pancakes was, I felt, a strange choice, Floydy. Will have to wait and see re the escape!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 11:27 AM

For a last meal, I guess it would have to be a plate of slow-cooked braising steak with onions, in a rich tasty gravy, served with perfect, creamy mashed potatoes and garden peas. For a pud it would have to be something that I haven't had for years, Syrup pudding with home-made Custard.

Then I would like something else that has been forbidden for years - a cigarette. (Who would care?)

After all, I needn't worry about my health, diet or illness.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top