Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 03:56 PM

Re: What Did You Buy That For?

What did you buy that for?

Ted, by pure coincidence. That is the exact same question l asked myself yesterday, about the Karcher window cleaner that l purchased recently.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 03:58 PM

Haha, Ted, I couldn't help but laugh about your encounters with your daughters. I suppose we are all guilty of buying something we could do without - or already have six of. Of late, I have taken on the resolve of pitching at least one thing for anything I purchase. I am determined to thin this place out!

You have worked hard for what you have earned and you are now at a time of life in which you can enjoy the rewards of all that sacrifice and effort. No apologies or guilt for you!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Haha, Ted, I couldn't help but laugh about your encounters with your daughters. I suppose we are all guilty of buying something we could do without - or already have six of. Of late, I have taken on the resolve of pitching at least one thing for anything I purchase. I am determined to thin this place out!

You have worked hard for what you have earned and you are now at a time of life in which you can enjoy the rewards of all that sacrifice and effort. No apologies or guilt for you!
SMom, That is so true! Have what you want, stuff the rest of them!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 04:06 PM

I met a woman on holiday once who liked to buy postcards of wherever she was visiting. Trouble is, she had to do it in secret because her husband disapproved and complained about the money she had spent. I could never be like that to anyone, it's their money and they can do what they like with it.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 04:28 PM

Yes nothing wrong with treating yourself now and then, Tedc. It does one good.
I think your family are just concerned about you because you're old and they maybe don't think you know what you're doing with your money?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top