Join for free
Page 354 of 1676 « First < 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 854 1354 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:28 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Not tonight, I suppose.
We can't pull the wool over your Thighs.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:46 AM

he's got one loose in the top paddock!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
he's got one loose in the top paddock!
That made me laugh
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oh you are naughty but i do like you!! -[thumps left shoulder strongly!]
It is a little known fact that Dick Emery used to be an all-in wrestler before becoming a TV star.

By the way gummybear, that hurt. *whimper*

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Not tonight, I suppose.
Precisely so.

Well it's been a wonder-bra day by here a-day.

I started by waking up. That's always a good start to any day.
Having attended to my toilet. (Imagine similar images to those classical posh pics of a laddie called Venus.)
It's best you imagine them images -cause the real ones will curdle milk.
Mind you, if it's clotted cream you want, then don't bother to look away now.

Next, I drilled a whole in a wall. It had it coming twit. There's nothing like the good thrill of a drill in your hand in the morning. I have to be careful though and make sure drills and thrills are kept to my right side away from my pacemaker.

I always worry that if I am not careful, my neighbour will complain that my device will cause interference on his TV.

This avo I moved Millie from one seat to another. It was very sausagefying.

Tonight I have drunked beer and watched England beat Oz at the toughest team sport in the world.
Overhaul, it has bean a goodly day.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 04:44 AM

you mean womens cricket??

having started off as a young lad in UK drinking warm beer I am now addicted to ice cold beer - strangely enough you don't get the flavor much but in these top end climes it's essential.

what needs to happen is the immersion of a 1.125 litre bottle of homemade beer into the freezer compartment for at least 1 hr - then a long steiner glass filled with ice and then filled with ice cold beer - as I said it kills the flavor but hell it quenches the thirst again and again and again - the flavor seems to kick in somewhere just behind the numbed brain cells!

the only thing missing is a damned good cuban cigar but they are damned hard to get in this part of OZ or in OZ at all the anti-smoking brigade are always watching and the smoking crusade is being mortally wounded

any cigars disguised as toblerone bars would be gratefully received for xmas - ta
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 09:40 AM

Gummy, is the glass full of Ice or Beer? If it were me, I'd freeze the beer in the ice cube former, put it in the glass, then top it up with more beer, if ya did that, them numbed Brian Cells would soon be functioning again.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

19-11-2017, 10:22 AM

eere bye gum laddie we don' t do fancy things down 'ere in the antipodeas - just chuck in the ice and then the beer - we're lucky ta get ice down 'ere!!
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 11:52 AM

Fruitcake, you are as barmy as the rest of us, welcome (you too Sweetie pie)
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-11-2017, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Jnr. ->
Fruitcake, you are as barmy as the rest of us, welcome (you too Sweetie pie)
It is good to be barmy.
I might bring another girl to this thread. I have one in mind.

I dunno why but I was tinking of a Sinatra song.
I was still at school at seventeen, what were any of you doing?
Here is the toon.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 03:23 PM

Be careful with that drill Fruity lad, they can become addictive, once you have the power in your hand you want to drill everything in sight, holes all over the place, you just can’t stop, my missus locks away my Black & Decker whenever it ends up in the house “There’ll be no holes drilled here by amateur drillers, you stick to you own game sunny jim”
Amateur drillers? she says it with such authority you’d swear you were going to drilling for oil.

There was once an old friend of mine who married a girl by the name of Josephine, she was a terror. Not long after they were married she came up to the local at lunch time one Saturday when he forgot to go home, God help him he was enjoying the craic, he worked very hard and seldom got out, she had his dinner covered with a large tea towel, she plonked the steaming hot plate of corned beef, cabbage, and mashed potatoes in front of him at our table “Eat that, and don’t expect any supper when you come home, I’ll be off with the girls having a night out, see ya in the morning if your lucky” then stormed out. I kid you not, a real brazen hussy.
Well you’d want to see yermans face, you could light a cigarette off it. Old regular Mickser Devlin looks at the knife and fork beside the meal then smiles at yerman then he quotes Josey Wales “Well are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?”
Ever since that day all the lads called her Josey Wales, needless to say the marriage didn’t last long, I believe Josey is somewhere in Canada now, probably breaking in Moose on a ranch, she was one tough bird I can tell you.
Here’s a thought, who breaks in the Reindeers for Santa?

Page 354 of 1676 « First < 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 854 1354 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top