Join for free
Page 13 of 49 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 09:00 AM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Morning all.

Dorothy I'm looking forward to the walk there. A friend at work originally came from Balerno and her dad still lives there.

Have a nice day
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 11:21 AM

Myra I'll have start and watch Netflix. Sun is trying to come out here so I might go out and do a bit in the back garden.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 09:00 PM

Hi again. Jess I don't know what I'd do without Netflix in the wee small hours. I'd rather watch something on that than lie stressing about things. During the day you could catch up on programmes.

It was a nice day again. Hope everyone enjoyed it.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 09:29 PM

Myra I'll have to practice getting into Netflix, its still a bit strange to me..It was a bit colder here today and we had a wee shower of rain earlier.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 10:12 PM

hello Myra and Jess, it was a lovely day here today, nice and sunny at lunchtime so I sat outside with Ben on his lunchbreak. I don't have Netflix though it sounds like a good idea. I've got my wee stock of favourite films on DVD, might add to them soon and get a couple more Hitchcock films I was speaking to my dad on the phone earlier and he's been doing his wee tour of Central Scotland today! Dunfermline, Stirling and then home. He suggested a wee wine tomorrow evening so I'll meet him around 7.00 - I don't need persuading ha ha.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

19-03-2015, 10:39 PM

Hi Dorothy it wont be long till we can all sit outside in the sun. I even went out and did a bit in the back garden today just tidying it up a wee bit; Good on your dad getting out and about on the bus, enjoy your wee drink tomorrow night.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 11:49 PM

Jess I like doing a bit of gardening when the weather is nicely warm, I hate being cold out there. My dad is always out and about and its good for him at his age, keeps him active. Glad its Friday tomorrow, then that's me finished for a week's holiday. No early rising until the 31st
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

20-03-2015, 11:09 AM

Morning all. Its Friday - yippe. Double yippee for you Dorothy, stopping for a week . Your dad is obviously making the most of life. Good for him! Enjoy your drinks tonight. We're off to the Arisaig in Glasgow for our half price steak and wine meal. I'm looking forward to it.

Have a nice day all x
valentinojess
largs, scotland

20-03-2015, 06:16 PM

Hi Myra enjoy the meal tonight.. I was in a panic I couldn't get the mouse to work then remembered its a touch screen..
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

20-03-2015, 11:56 PM

good evening all. Yes Myra I'm fair over the moon to be off work until the 31st. Enjoy your steak dinner with Martin tonight. I had a lovely evening with my dad and as always we had a good blether and a couple of glasses of Merlot and a wee something to eat. Yes he does enjoy his trips out on the bus to here there and everywhere. Jess thank goodness your touch screen was working. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the theatre hen. Got a look at the eclipse this morning, me and my colleagues abandoned our offices and went outside to watch the event, then afterwards we went back in and had tea and cake... not a huge amount of work done this morning hehe

Page 13 of 49 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top