Join for free
Page 39 of 49 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 11:07 AM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Morning everybody. Rona safe journey to you Roger and Andrew. Myra enjoy the walk I've seen the Greenock Cut from the bus, enjoy your lass of wine in the Railway Bar. Dorothy enjoy your wee glasses of wine hen with you know who. I was thinking of going into Glasgow but cant be bothered.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 04:02 PM

Hello again lads n lassies

We changed our plans this morning. Were about to go out when it was lashing from the heavens and blowing a gale. Don't fancy being blown off the Greenock Cut. Have done it a couple of times anyway. We went to the Kelpies instead. Absolutely amazing. Then to Culross. Jess, we were talking about wee Alec as I remember him saying he used to go to Culross and go walking. It was my first time there and what a wee quaint place. Had a wee wander round and took some pics. Home now and chilling. Spag bol for dinner later.

Hope you're all having a nice day. Saw on FB Rona was checked in at Glasgow Airport. A certain wee girl will be getting lots of cuddles this weekend
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 07:02 PM

Myra I don't blame you and Martin for not going on the walk today the weather was the same here sunshine and then heavy showers. The last time I heard from wee Alec was when we went to Fife. I've been to the Falkirk Wheel a few years ago and enjoyed that.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2015, 11:50 PM

good evening girls. Yes I had a nice day and a few wines. Myra what is the Greenock Cut? It was lovely today so I hope you all enjoyed your walk and glass of wine in the pub after. Oor Rona will be down and getting settled in by now, and cuddling Chloe lots! Jess what did you do today instead of going into Glasgow.. Have you heard any more about Jean? Off to my dad's tomorrow and my sister will be there too for a blether.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 09:54 AM

Good morning. Bit damp here today.

Enjoy your visit to your dad's Dorothy. The Greenock Cut is a walk from Drumfrocher to Wemmys Bay. 9 miles, but very open and high. The wind was wild yesterday so we gave it a miss.

Jess, I wonder if wee Alec is still out with his collection tin at Central Station? He was a right character. Remember he cancelled Aberdeen! So funny

Have a nice day and catch up later.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

17-05-2015, 11:27 AM

Hi Dorothy glad you enjoyed your day out and your glasses of wine, enjoy your wee chat with your dad and sister today. Myra do you get the train to Drumfrocher that's a mouthful to say, yesterday wouldn't have been ideal for walking. I wonder what happened to wee Alec as well he just disappeared, he is probably on some other site chatting up the females.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

17-05-2015, 02:12 PM

lol you're probably right Jess! Alec will never miss an opportunity to chat up the lassies

I've just sat down for a cuppa. Getting some housework done. Don't think I'll go over the door today. Martin is going to go and get some shopping for me. He's started making a cake for Ross's 21st birthday. I'll post a pic on FB when it's done.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

17-05-2015, 06:45 PM

Hi Myra I went to the shops and that's been that, I also did some housework and ironing. Now the big decision begins what to take with me on holiday, looking forward to the pictures of Ross's cake.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 08:30 PM

hi girls. Jess lucky you going off for some sun, how long are you away for? Myra I have never been to the Kelpies but people say they are great. Well that's the weekend almost over again, it just goes in too quickly. I saw the photo of Rona and Chloe on FB it was lovely
valentinojess
largs, scotland

17-05-2015, 08:47 PM

Hi Dorothy I'm off on Thursday for a week and looking forward to it and getting away from this rain. Managed to get some plants in today in between the showers.

Page 39 of 49 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top