Join for free
Page 19 of 21 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 07:37 PM

Re: i'm a celeb get me out of here - will you be watching 2017 ?

I hope Amir goes next , I don't like the way he blamed Iain for the strawberries when it was his idea, he is sneaky and a bit of a wimp.

Toff to win
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 01:02 AM

I thought Emir would go tonight. Him next then. I think Toff will win too.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 03:01 AM

Nasty Dennis got his comeuppance .....

He persisted in nagging Iain and said he would go apesh!t if Iain came back with no food .....

2 weeks ago the Little Man was barely visible but now the "top lad" has left, assistant "top lad" has stepped in and starts laying down the rules - obviously, that's his football manager training kicking in - he's used to dealing with numbskulls where normal social skills probably aren't required .....

Anyway, Iain and Jennie completed the BTT and won 6 stars, but even then Nasty "Little Man" Dennis had to say "It was an easy one" .....

in the DDC, Amir and Jamie both professed to be experienced travellers but, IMO, they'd get lost in their own back yard - "Tokyo's in China" .....
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I thought Emir would go tonight. Him next then. I think Toff will win too.
I think he is next to go - not to my liking as I think he is the only one with personality.

amirpersonality 08.12.17

he is consistent
words he spoke
gone is the bug in highgate that's persistent
like most residents ian wanted to throttle and choke.
very slippery
every blow does sting
the time was no clock and hickory dickory
amir was comfortable in the jungle ring.
ian was out knocked
from the champ a great delivery
like "wembley 86" the uk rocked
amir was no knight with shivery.
toff showed emotion
heart on sleeve gladly
genuine with devotion
heart break over stanley.
denis was out sudden
amir again did rope hang
respect for taking on wimbledon
amir showed more courage then the crazy gang.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
It looks like bye-bye to nasty Dennis ..... (not)

He'll be able to confer with the "top lad" of the "man-gang" and deny all accusations of lying and bullying ..... just like O'l Shark-Eyes, he'll claim to be Iain's best mate .....
It looks like I was right:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...ing-claims-GMB

Speaking to Good Morning Britain hosts Ben Shephard and Kate Garraway about recent headlines, he said: "Yeah, I was quite shocked to be honest when I saw all of that.

"The reason is being that, actually I have to get him some tickets for him and his two kids to go to Chelsea.

"I'm also going on his talk news show and we're going to go to Amir's [Khan] boxing in February when he has his first fight.

"And I'm also going to meet him where his mother is in a care home, so a little shocked with what has happened."

"We've got on very, very well and you know, it is very interesting because I don't think ITV would allow that anyway Ben, you know.

"It's something that I don't think they would ever allow."

Before he could continue however, Dennis' interview was cut off and Ben and Kate could be seen looking momentarily stunned in the studio.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 11:35 AM

I don't watch this drivel same as I don't watch any reality TV shows. 'Reality' must be the most ridiculously inept word for this tripe, as nothing is real about these failed publicity-seeking wannabes.

On a side note, I was talking to a mate last weekend who is of a similar viewpoint to myself on these shows - but admits he does watch I'm A Celebrity religiously (for some bizarre reason).
We were all out for our annual dinner dance and when his turkey meal was brought to him, I asked the waitress to take it away as my friend would prefer a bowl of spiders. Caused a bit of a hoot for a second!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

08-12-2017, 06:50 PM

Latest Odds:

Georgia Toffolo 1/8

Iain Lee 7/1

Jennie McAlpine 16/1

Amir Khan 20/1

Jamie Lomas 33/1
Either Amir or Jamie tonight, but I think it could go either way ..... I would prefer Jamie to stay in, since Amir is routinely duplicitous.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

09-12-2017, 02:18 AM

Well, Amir earned his (reputed) £300,000 by staying in and being stupid .....

I'm glad Jamie stayed - he's far too much in awe of the sporting celebs but he seems decent enough otherwise and he's been keen throughout .....

But it was a triumph for Toff last night - covered in critters while shovelling stinking guts over Jamie like a good'un for 10 minutes non-stop - I think one of the male celebs would have taken a breather but not Toff .....

A couple of challenges were thrown in to give the celebs a birthday cake for Amir and a breakfast feast in the morning but the remaining celebs must have realised that there aren't many hurdles left and one of them is going to be crowned in just 2 days time .....
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Latest Odds:

Either Amir or Jamie tonight, but I think it could go either way ..... I would prefer Jamie to stay in, since Amir is routinely duplicitous.
you got your wish did make me laugh when winding ian up and inspired this. enjoy and hope it don't wind you lot up.

we rise to ian like he did to amir 09.12.17

will it come round

not yet started to heel

its that repeat sound

jungle fishing and ian is the reel.

so who did cook

did the genius leave ian numb er

more classy then a right hook

presented not by dumb but dumber.

thank you to the champ

for providing a delightful meal

harder then hitting a post lamp

amir made ian no how it does feel.

to totally annoy

desperate for a reaction

do not no why sky does employ

when on the paper review has no attraction.

glad you did rise

to amir i am complementary

failure was your jungle excise

the wind up this time was on ian lee.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

09-12-2017, 02:40 PM

Re: The bullying:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ted-campmates/

Christine Pratt, who is the head of the National Bullying Helpline, told The Sun Online: “Those who are criticising Iain, or accuse him of playing a game, are testing the waters.

“Consciously (or maybe sub-consciously) they are seeking the support of others to create a divide and a culture of collusion and exclusion which is feeding their personal desire for power.

“Abuse of power and control is classic bullying. These are the real ‘game players’ and it is a dirty game too.”
IIRC, it was Ol' Snake-Eyes who Made the first "playing a game" accusation .....

Page 19 of 21 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top