Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 10:33 AM

Re: I like this picture

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
And where was naughty Nellie when that photo was taken? I bet she was stealing strawberries whilst you were otherwise engaged!

Naughty Nellie wasn't born then Twink, nor was Liffey or Gertie.
Nellie was only 3 this summer, and I took that pic about 5 years ago.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Nice looking doormats, though they could do with a wash.

Cheeky blighter.
Who let you loose from the Guards carriage anyway.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-12-2017, 10:44 AM

Thanks for your comments everyone. They are/were all such good dogs.

'Iz' was a crazy and exciteable as a youngster, (she is Nellie's Auntie), and will still play ball for hours, but she is a kind, affectionate dog and loves to sneak up next to me for a cuddle in the mornings.

'Mups' was what I call "born old". She has never been silly, even as a pup, I have told her she is the only sensible dog I've got. I could take her anywhere and know she will never show me up - unlike the other little toe-rags.

They are a good bunch, but keep me on my toes.

I'm going to leave them to you if anything happens to me, Meg.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 10:51 AM

Lovely photo Mups. Dogs are wonderful friends and companions, unlike humans they never let you down.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-12-2017, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Lovely photo Mups. Dogs are wonderful friends and companions, unlike humans they never let you down.

Tis true clumsy - except perhaps if someone is waving a treat at them.

Mups would never leave me, but Nellie, Lif and Iz are greedy toe-rags, and little Gertie would sell her soul to the devil for a new toy!
Kofield64
New Member!
Arizona, USA
Kofield64 is male 

07-12-2017, 12:35 PM

hi, good day
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Kofield64 ->
hi, good day
Hello and welcome! If you are as mad as the rest of us why not join us on the "Christmas Story" thread.
It is just a virtual party where we all have a laugh, and i suspect you will be the first American to join us.

It will also help you to get to know a few of us!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Tis true clumsy - except perhaps if someone is waving a treat at them.

Mups would never leave me, but Nellie, Lif and Iz are greedy toe-rags, and little Gertie would sell her soul to the devil for a new toy!
Gertie sounds like madam ChoCho. A new toy is virtually demanded every time I come back from shopping, and heaven help anyone who comes here with a suitcase or a bag, she´s straight in there looking for her present.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top