Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 03:09 PM

Brexit by three men in a pub

It is well worth the time to watch it all, except those that know it all already and who can't spare a whole 58 minutes of the lives.
There is plenty there to think about or dispute if you know better of course.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 03:10 PM

Re: Brexit by three men in a pub

Sorry Bruv, 58 seconds maybe..... at a push...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 03:16 PM

attention span on here is short - you should know better!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 04:19 PM

Was determined to watch it Bruv but gave up after 10 minutes !! Talk about Project Fear Mark 2. Three obvious smug remain voting blokes who think they know all the answers all agreeing with each other how the sky is going to fall in on us in 2019. Not watching your Remain propaganda video does not make us Leave know-alls, it's just that we have heard all of these arguments before, in fact I am sick to death of hearing how we are such an insignificant little country and will be doomed once we leave the EU. (Many a country has had that same thought throughout history - to their cost!)
We are a great, soon to be independent country, as we always were before being tricked. We will then see how useless you make the UK out to be.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 04:42 PM

Too right SG, the country will only be as useless as it's people allow it to be although the Remainers, I feel, would rather go down with the ship just to prove themselves right rather than fight to help the country prosper post Brexit.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 04:54 PM

OK fair enough, only listen to what you want to hear.

Think it was Nero did that too.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 05:06 PM

Bruv, please be assured I wasn't having a go at you personally. I think it was good of you to take the time to post your video, which I feel will be of great interest to anyone who supports staying in the EU. Unfortunately anyone who supports Leave will probably press to watch and once the same old, same old comes spouting out, it's immediate turn off time.

But thanks anyway for starting this thread. It's always interesting to get others points of view.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 06:07 PM

No I can't spare 58 minutes out of my life. So I supose that makes me a know all.
Sampled it here & there 3 smug blokes agreeing with each other.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 06:18 PM

I lasted 15 sec's I really don't care what they think we want out of the mess that is the EU.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

07-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
OK fair enough, only listen to what you want to hear.

Think it was Nero did that too.
Seems like that's what you do as well Bruv? Pots and kettles mate...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top