Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 09:34 AM

Re: Halal again

Get a knife and give yourself a cut and see if it hurts .
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 10:01 AM

Gumbud, I know what the Guardian article said - I read it.

I was giving you extra information about Animal Aid's visit to a non-stun halal slaughterhouse and the cruelty they found happening there.
Did you read the Animal Aid report on it? The visit was made at the end of 2014 and published in early 2015.
What they saw and filmed there bore no resemblance to the respectful, humane religious slaughter you described.
The Guardian article you cited couldn't have mentioned that halal slaughterhouse visit they made because it happened after the Guardian article was written in early 2014.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:06 AM

the world unfortunately is full of cruelty - the great British empire was extremely cruel to its so called 'colonies' - yes standards are reqd - but human nature being what it is will continue to remain cruel - whether it is catholic priests or slaughter houses or badger hunting ! get over it!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
After Animal Aid made their findings public, the staff involved were suspended, then the company went into administration and the abbatoir closed not long after that, but it took 3 years for the owners and staff involved in this animal cruelty to be prosecuted and convicted in court.
No surprise there. It is well known that our authorities are frightened to death of muslims.

Give it time...

Perhaps 50 years or so.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Get a knife and give yourself a cut and see if it hurts .
Pigs again, so NOT Halal.

Brutal isn't it ?

Slaughterhouses are brutal places, and THIS was televised, so everyone was on their best behaviour.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:40 PM

I can't look at it Muddy, sorry.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I can't look at it Muddy, sorry.
What about the 'nice' televised version from my post ?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 03:12 PM

Sickening .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
What about the 'nice' televised version from my post ?
Why don't you just stick to the tread instead of always going off track?
I think cruelty to pigs is appalling so if you chose to start a thread on that I will join in but this is another thread so don't derail it just to be contentious .
Bruv
Kent UK

18-08-2018, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Why don't you just stick to the tread instead of always going off track?
I think cruelty to pigs is appalling so if you chose to start a thread on that I will join in but this is another thread so don't derail it just to be contentious .
What is the point of the thread ?

Cruelty ?
Slaughter houses not being nice places ?
Ritual slaughter ?

Or just anti Islam ?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top