Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:04 PM

Re: Deer Park

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Such beautiful pictures . It’s so nice to see them have such space to roam around.
I think they have something like 200 acres.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think they have something like 200 acres.
That’s fabulous. I truly enjoy seeing animals getting treated well. On the way up to my parents house I pass by a deer farm. From the picture it doesn’t look like they have much space but they actually have hundreds of acres to roam in the pastures behind them. It’s not a great picture though

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:15 PM

That’s fabulous. I truly enjoy seeing animals getting treated well. On the way up to my parents house I pass by a deer farm. From the picture it doesn’t look like they have much space but they actually have hundreds of acres to roam in the pastures behind them. It’s not a great picture though

They look quite interested to see you.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:17 PM

They look quite interested to see you.
Well duh! But of course!!
Thank you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-09-2018, 03:22 PM

Well duh! But of course!!
Thank you.
Of course.

Wouldn't we all.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

11-09-2018, 07:24 PM

Of course.

Wouldn't we all.
Lost for words
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 07:27 PM

Ahhhh! Uncle Joe!
You’re just so bad at times but still a nice guy.
I happen to like Venison, its a nice healthy meat (little or no fat) and it tastes superb if cooked slowly enough!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 11:20 PM

We pass Powderham Casle every year when on our way to Dawlish and keep saying that we must visit Powderham Castle but something always crops up and we have to leave it til the next year... and the next... and the next We really must try to get there, I would really like to see the Jousting event.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-09-2018, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
We pass Powderham Casle every year when on our way to Dawlish and keep saying that we must visit Powderham Castle but something always crops up and we have to leave it til the next year... and the next... and the next We really must try to get there, I would really like to see the Jousting event.
I didn't know they did jousting there Mags. We were also on our way to Dawlish when we first spotted it. Of course it's not a defensive castle but still worth a visit. They do do two tours of the house which is included in the price and the guide is excellent. She made it really interesting.

There are also a couple of cafes there and a restaurant plus a shop which is quite good but a bit pricey. Also some nice plants for sale.

I think it's about £12 for adults but you can revisit any time within the following seven days.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 02:51 PM

Nice pictures Dongles, they have such pretty markings don't they, almost like little snowflakes settled on them.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top