Join for free
Page 16 of 20 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 10:40 PM

Re: Utter Humiliation for Theresa May!

Originally Posted by Pug ->
....ok,Captain Wonderful...except;it's 'THEIR' not 'THERE'.
plus it's ''RIPPED OFF' not 'RIPPED OF'.
Oh...and 'miss-sold' is hyphenated.
Other than that;well done at getting the vitriol off your chest.

[grammar and university;not that my education,or levels of schooling have any relevance to this,other than your requirement to infer an insult. DO carry on,old chap. MOST entertaining]
Have you thought of joining the Brexit negotiating team? They could do with someone with your amazing attention to detail...!
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
True, but because of our first past the post voting system, that one seat was won by more votes cast than was the SNP who got 56 seats in parliament on far fewer votes.
Sorry but that doesn’t make sense. SNP didn’t have any candidates south of the border. UKIP campaigned up here and were a good laugh but no more. Context is everything my friend.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:54 AM

....ok,Captain Wonderful...except;it's 'THEIR' not 'THERE'.
plus it's ''RIPPED OFF' not 'RIPPED OF'.
Oh...and 'miss-sold' is hyphenated.
Other than that;well done at getting the vitriol off your chest.

[grammar and university;not that my education,or levels of schooling have any relevance to this,other than your requirement to infer an insult. DO carry on,old chap. MOST entertaining]
Zzzzzzzzzzzz
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Which means that he can't dispute it, or even answer it!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:05 AM

tbh old mate,I've totally lost interest in this thread.
Gutless spineless punks who wouldn't have the bottle to stand toe-to-toe,all being UBER brave and spitting insults like heros from the safety of an anonymous keyboard.....I'll leave you to play with the spineless dregs,JBR. See you at the ferry,old boy,ticket in hand. Ta-Ra.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 05:48 PM

tbh old mate,I've totally lost interest in this thread.
Gutless spineless punks who wouldn't have the bottle to stand toe-to-toe,all being UBER brave and spitting insults like heros from the safety of an anonymous keyboard.....I'll leave you to play with the spineless dregs,JBR. See you at the ferry,old boy,ticket in hand. Ta-Ra.
Whatever no mark, by the way heroes has an E in it. Just thought I'd mention it LOL
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:11 PM

Whatever no mark, by the way heroes has an E in it. Just thought I'd mention it LOL
Why bother trying to educate pork.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:45 PM

Yes,I know.
I felt it only fitting to leave at least one misspelled word,so you of the lower orders wouldn't feel quite so bereft of education. However;t'is but the work of a moment to make your mouth work-but it takes educated skill to actually enunciate diction worthy of attention...and YOU,sunshine,couldn't even spell enunciate if your best friend 'Google' weren't immediately to hand. Now run along and shine your master's shoes.
itsme
Wigan UK

25-09-2018, 07:06 PM

Yes,I know.
I felt it only fitting to leave at least one misspelled word,so you of the lower orders wouldn't feel quite so bereft of education. However;t'is but the work of a moment to make your mouth work-but it takes educated skill to actually enunciate diction worthy of attention...and YOU,sunshine,couldn't even spell enunciate if your best friend 'Google' weren't immediately to hand. Now run along and shine your master's shoes.
Yeh Of course you knew????? thought you where going back under your rock anyway. By the way again!!! enunciate is a verb about pronouncing words and not typing them.

enunciate verb (PRONOUNCE)

to pronounce words or parts of words clearly: i.e to make a sound.

But keep digging
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 07:57 PM

Highlighting someone's typo is pretty low and adds nothing to the debate. In fact it degrades and debases the person that resorts to that tactic.

There is no correlation between spelling ability/ typing ability and political nous.........unless you can prove otherwise, of course!

Thought not!

Page 16 of 20 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top