Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 07:29 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

It must have been very cold through the night as the world outside is very white! Deep hoar frost all over the place - looks quite pretty.

Studying all day today - then the last of the Diabetes Prevention programme sessions until New Year. Not sorry about that - although I am enjoying the programme I don't like having to cross town at night. Not a safe place these days.

Have a fun day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 08:43 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

Chilly but no frost.

Shopping done, things to sort then the airport run to Liverpool.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 09:15 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to Silver Tabby and swimfeeders and to all who follow.

A cold start to the day, white everywhere with a heavy frost. Rain this afternoon, breezy and cold is the forecast. Maximum temperature 7ºC.

Some items to get at the shops while going to get fuel for the car. That is about all I will be doing today, other than keeping warm of course!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 09:53 AM

I came down with a rotten cold a few days ago, and spent most of yesterday in bed

Still feel miserable, but I have a couple of errands to do today - collect prescription; a bit of shopping at the local convenience store; and vote
fortunately all these places are close together, but I'll leave it till this afternoon when I hope I'll have come round a bit
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone almost dark and pouring with rain .

I am off to my sons soon to play with the twins for a bit. First I need sort out my big toe. It has been painful for a couple of days and I have just found a large crack underneath

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:13 AM

Good morning all.

Tony & I are going to Mansfield today to pick an internet order up from Debenhams. I expect we'll have a browse round while we're there & maybe have lunch in W/spoons.

We're having Josh for a few hours tonight while Paula does stuff she needs to do - exercise class - having her nails done etc...

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:49 AM

Good morning - What a grey day! Not much to do other than go over the road to cast my vote. I'll do that sometime in between showers.

Have the best day possible.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 10:50 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Miserable start, but I need to go shopping.
Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 11:43 AM

Good morning all pouring with rain here and need the light on indoors.

Plenty of things to keep me busy indoors today.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top