Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 07:23 PM

Re: Referendum related posts from the Joe Cox thread.

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Nobody is 'turning' the murder into a politicial event. It was a political event. She was murdered because of who she was and what she said and believed. It wasn't the Leave campaign that killed her, it was someone who was disturbed by the hate campaigns used to convince people like him that if we stay in the EU we will be overrun by savages. The language used by many on the Leave side, including the disgusting UKIP brigade is aimed at those of low intelligence to frighten them into voting to leave. Deliberate incitement to hatred of 'the other' and fear of being swamped by them is the political strategy of the far right and always has been. Mainly because it works. As many posts on these threads prove.
Excuse me I vote to leave and I don't have a low intelligence thank you. Maybe a retraction and apology should be given by you. I decided on my own without any political party influencing me
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Excuse me I vote to leave and I don't have a low intelligence thank you. Maybe a retraction and apology should be given by you. I decided on my own without any political party influencing me
Good for you, but not for anyone else, Moreover makes more sense than you do, but we know that Mammon is your God don't we?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Nobody is 'turning' the murder into a politicial event. It was a political event. She was murdered because of who she was and what she said and believed. It wasn't the Leave campaign that killed her, it was someone who was disturbed by the hate campaigns used to convince people like him that if we stay in the EU we will be overrun by savages. The language used by many on the Leave side, including the disgusting UKIP brigade is aimed at those of low intelligence to frighten them into voting to leave. Deliberate incitement to hatred of 'the other' and fear of being swamped by them is the political strategy of the far right and always has been. Mainly because it works. As many posts on these threads prove.
Many of the worst excesses during this campaign for hatred etc have come from the remain campaign telling us what the leavers think, feel and say even when they are completely wrong about it. This post included.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Many of the worst excesses during this campaign for hatred etc have come from the remain campaign telling us what the leavers think, feel and say even when they are completely wrong about it. This post included.
Julie two of Brexit crew have tried to worm their way around the hatred from Farage, both Gove and Johnson said they didn't like his posters.
I think everybody has their view, that is fine by me I have no beef with that, but the heads of the Brexit are continually repeating the same questions and answers when they clearly know that are lying.
Gove for instance knows he is lying and his face colours up, he keeps repeating they have 3 big named businessmen in the country backing them, one of them Dyson, well Dyson took his business to Malaysia some 6 + years ago to avoid paying tax.
I could go on but I see no point, but suggest you read this balanced view, I don't like either side but I am finding that folks are saying better the devil you know that the devil you don't
Get out now and we will never get back, I hear you say good, but what if you are wrong you can't get back, stay in now and see what happens then in a few years we can get another referendum then we can come out for sure.
One thing I should mention why haven't the 2 million Brits abroad had a vote, I think we should automatically take their vote as stay.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ked-help-elite
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:06 PM

When I hear better the devil you know I think this is not what we started with, what we joined, it's changed out of all recognition and nothing tells me it won't carry on changing into something even worse in years to come. I've also lost count of remain liars I'm afraid they to me are worse as they want to condemn us to make money and keep powerful positions for them selves.

Neither side has covered it's self in glory but that doesn't mean those voting are like their leaders some of us actually think for ourselves.

The two million as far as I am concerned left us and have no right to a vote. It's for people in this country to decide.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
When I hear better the devil you know I think this is not what we started with, what we joined, it's changed out of all recognition and nothing tells me it won't carry on changing into something even worse in years to come. I've also lost count of remain liars I'm afraid they to me are worse as they want to condemn us to make money and keep powerful positions for them selves.

Neither side has covered it's self in glory but that doesn't mean those voting are like their leaders some of us actually think for ourselves.

The two million as far as I am concerned left us and have no right to a vote. It's for people in this country to decide.

Yes I agree, if you left Britain to permanently live abroad then you have no right to vote on issues that would influence those who live in Britain. I don't have issues with anyone wanting to live in a more favourable climate or career benefits, but if I had left these shores I would feel like a hypocrite if I was allowed to vote on the referendum.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:46 PM

Like I saw tonight from the North, most folk voting against DC rather that the issue in hand.

OGF said:-----The two million as far as I am concerned left us and have no right to a vote. It's for people in this country to decide.

Why not, my daughter pays her for her stamp and is actually really a civil servant, and so do many more.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
[/B]

Yes I agree, if you left Britain to permanently live abroad then you have no right to vote on issues that would influence those who live in Britain. I don't have issues with anyone wanting to live in a more favourable climate or career benefits, but if I had left these shores I would feel like a hypocrite if I was allowed to vote on the referendum.
Agreed also......
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 10:39 PM

The MP for Thanet has received threats on his Facebook page.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...book-page.html

Sickening.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Like I saw tonight from the North, most folk voting against DC rather that the issue in hand.

OGF said:-----The two million as far as I am concerned left us and have no right to a vote. It's for people in this country to decide.

Why not, my daughter pays her for her stamp and is actually really a civil servant, and so do many more.
Sorry, self interest is not allowed.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top