Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 07:29 AM

Farage the coward!!!

With only a few hours before he was due to take part in a debate over the referendum, Farage suddenly got 'cold feet' and pulled out citing 'family reasons'. Yeah right!!! - he's nothing more than coward and couldn't take the heat he would be sure to get from Jeremy Paxman!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7096256.html
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 07:43 AM

Re: Farage the coward!!!

I heard the whole show was a shambles and he was better off out of it anyway, but cowardice I doubt very much after the heat he has endured with very good grace for months now.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 07:53 AM

Like him or Lump him, don't think taking the heat is a problem.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:02 AM

No way is Nigel Farage a coward UJ, he is a very good speaker and I've been down to the voting station at 7am this morning and put my X on Leave. He might very well have Family problems, you don't know what happens behind closed doors.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:05 AM

get out of it ...a coward... no chance,, watch him in any You Tube video where he takes on EU Top brass hes far from a coward hes a very brave man.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:12 AM

I found that news link to be less news and more an attempt to influence peoples votes. They used a photo that made him look like something out of a Hammer horror movie. They mentioned that "A spokesman for Mr Farage told The Independent that the politician had been forced to drop out of the debate at the last minute for "family reasons" but did not elaborate further." but why should he have to explain personal reasons for opting out? The programme were offered an alternative person, but refused him!
Also this annoyed me...
"Last week he was condemned for unveiling a new poster depicting a line of refugees with the caption "Breaking Point" with "the EU has failed us all" underneath within hours of pro-Remain MP Jo Cox being murdered in her Batley and Spen constituency. "
What on earth has criticism of his poster, or his opinions , got to do with the murder of Jo Cox...... I am sure, like the rest of us, he was saddened by that news, but life has to continue for the rest of the population.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:28 AM

A coward nah,only one that gives honest answers unlike Cameron and Corbyn.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:30 AM

According to the tory snail, the 'family crisis' cited by Farage was to enable him to 'have dinner with his son' - so much for 'family crisis!!!

I STILL say Farage is a coward!!!

What's he playing at? On the eve of the vote he's campaigned for his entire political life, Nigel Farage pulls out of crunch referendum TV debate 'to have dinner with his son'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CNwoorFj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:43 AM

I think there will be more to this than we are being told . I have never thought Nigel Farage is a coward .
Perhaps there was some sort of security threat and he was advised not to go for his own safety and the safety of others .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
According to the tory snail, the 'family crisis' cited by Farage was to enable him to 'have dinner with his son' - so much for 'family crisis!!!

I STILL say Farage is a coward!!!

What's he playing at? On the eve of the vote he's campaigned for his entire political life, Nigel Farage pulls out of crunch referendum TV debate 'to have dinner with his son'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CNwoorFj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
UJ this isn't a competition to discover who is the bravest, it is a referendum on the future if this country! To be honest, if people have not yet made up their minds on how to vote, then god help us because they must be blind, deaf and stupid to have missed all the advice that has been given over the last 2 months..... but they still have a vote!
There will only be one winner or loser from this vote... and that will be our country!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top