Join for free
Page 10 of 49 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 06:24 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 4)

I can't believe they're scrapping those bendy buses after all that schemozzle with the raods. What a farce. Glad your knees are OK Jac.

I'm totally shattered. Little boys have been here all day and are wound up like watch springs! The weather has been totally sh*te, so we've been indoors all day apart from a few minutes watering the tomatoes. Great news, we have one orange one! Well, partly orange to be honest!

Will have a bit of a sit down now and go to Craft Club to do some soothing tapestry in a bit.................
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 08:21 AM

Had a snail hunt when I came back from Craft Club last night (didn't count so I don't know how many I found) but I also found a tiny newt on the patio! Haven't seen one around here in years.

Have to take Rob to Brecon Hospital today for a wheelchair review. Don't know where I'm going so that should be fun.......................
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 12:30 PM

Its like mid winter here today, I've just had to put a woolie on .
My daughter told me that the Kingsway was closed for hours after the accident yesterday . It was quite sad to see all the boarded up shops etc when looking through the bus windows . There are barriers all along the Kingsway to make people cross on the crossings so don't know why these accidents are still happening . I haven't been up to the Town for ages, not a pleasure anymore
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 01:59 PM

Chilly here too Jac.....bathroom almost finished.....vinyl being laid tomorrow.....have a gardener coming later to see if anything can be done about all the weeds in my drive.....tried weedkiller but with limited success
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 07:53 PM

Its been like winter here today as well. Went into town today and had a look round the shops, then met my niece for a little while before catching the train home.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 07:47 AM

Another wet morning (short) walk.
Being treated to lunch today
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 10:25 AM

Dry here at the moment, I'm gong to visit my friend later and then go into town later.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 12:03 PM

Sun is trying its best here but not as warm as it should be . No real plans today just reading and TV later
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 05:34 PM

Turned out sunny here....about time too tho it probably won't last
Vinyl being fitted as I type.....had a quote for the garden....may have to take out a loan ....has to be done so will bite the bullet !
Sweetsue
midWales

06-08-2015, 08:23 PM

Poured with rain here first thing, but came out really nice afterwards. Took the little boys to Hereford and had a tour of the Hospice Shop (aka Aladdin's cave!) and then to B&Q and spent a fortune on paint for the garden shed. Came home and painted one side of it, will finish the rest on Saturday when the little boys come again! (Mum and Dad are hopefully going to the Millenium Stadium for the Wales/Ireland match, but it this weather stays good Dad may have to stay home and bale hay! Jamie's keeping his fingers crossed, if that happens, he can go instead!) We now have a gangly black puppy with "Willow" splodges in several place, he enjoyed painting too.

Page 10 of 49 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top