Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2015, 03:47 PM

Photobucket

Photobucket appears to have changed. I have not visited for a while but I can only see my own album now.

I used to use it a lot for searching for images but cannot see how to do that now. I click on search, there is a drop down box which asks if I want Videos, Photos or Animated Gifs but when I choose one it doesn't give me the option to search!

Have they stopped that facility, or am I doing something wrong?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2015, 03:53 PM

Re: Photobucket

ive just looked at mine to check and if you look at the top row theres Libarary , then Browse ,
click on Browse , and you will get a choice to look at ,
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2015, 05:06 PM

I find I have to sign in through Facebook now!
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2015, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
You don't have to, you can sign in on the right hand side of the top tool bar.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2015, 10:50 PM

Tried that it won't let me without my password, which is anybody's guess. Actually that's a good one! I might use it on something ! I won't now I've told you all about it, plus all the guests and the rest of the universe! Wish I'd hadn't said it now! Darn!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 01:27 AM

Flickr did something similar and lost many members because of the changes.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 08:59 AM

I have sorted it now, thank you for your responses.

I managed to use the search at the top right in the end. Why I was having trouble with it previously I've no idea!!

I did see where you log in there is a choice of doing it through Facebook but you don't need to use it, I logged in in my usual way.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

22-06-2015, 09:45 AM

I wish they'd say "sign in" not "sign up" makes me feel like I'm joining up again. " Log in doesn't work as explained.
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I dont have facebook and I am able to sign in to photobucket.

They have been doing a good few changes lately, I am slowly moving all my personal photos onto "One Drive"
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2015, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
I am slowly moving all my personal photos onto "One Drive"
I find it's not quite so easy to show or embed photos in forum posts from OneDrive ..although it can be done.

Photobucket often seem to change how the site behaves. Almost as if they keep experimenting trying to find the best format/presentation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top