Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 09:26 PM

Re: Solo weekend break

Originally Posted by Poppy53 ->
I am bored !!! All I do is work so fancy a weekend away somewhere in the UK. Only trouble is I will have to go on my own. I don't have friends as such and the people i do know all have families, work etc so who on here has gone on a solo break. Is there any companies who organises breaks for us singleton's. I would like to go on a walking, hiking holiday as I like to do things rather than sit about sun bathing.
I will look forward to all suggestions.
I've travelled on my own for most of my life and it's really not that daunting. I guess it depends on how much you want company. If you want to go walking you could just book yourself into a hotel or B&B in a nice walking area and take yourself off walking. But if you are not comfortable doing that without company I'm sure Google will come up with walking based weekend trips for groups.
Hope you find something to suit you. Once you start you may get hooked!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 11:03 PM

Re: Solo weekend break

If you'd really rather prefer to have a travel companion, this website will provide you with one.
I know a lady who used it and she was very pleased.

https://www.thelmandlouise.com/en-gb/

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top