Join for free
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2010, 03:52 PM

miffed of West Wales!

Am reporting in on my mobile phone due to total disaster with the apparatus indoors! I acquired a wormy trojan horse that wiped out the IP stack preventing it from connecting to the internet. Disks from somewhere foreign were arranged to be sent but as said machine has no internal drive I have to wait till OH can come with am external one and repair it. In the meantime my pc gets attacked too & cant do very much so its been decided its to have its windows removed & Linux installed. Now the best bit... House mate forgot to pay the bill to bt in time so we're cut off grr i've only got my mobile now with 1 bar signal indoors so in sitting in the village carpark like a spy with the dogs trying to correspond with the outside world lol
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2010, 04:13 PM

Re: miffed of West Wales!

What a nightmare! I'd be pulling my hair out if I lost my internet!

Hope you get it sorted soon Cassie
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 08:30 AM

Oh that's awful Cassie. I do hope you get it all fixed up sooner, rather than later.

I hate being without my pc so know how you must feel!

Take care and fingers crossed for you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2010, 03:22 PM

Oh dear, you are having bad luck, Cassie

I hope you can get it all sorted quickly...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top