Join for free
Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 09:01 AM

Re: Attention Seekers.

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Yes, Pauline. Yes I did.

My fun, is way off the scale for some, understandably,....

Life can be extremely hard at times, as I知 sure you well know.

Laughter and stupidity, is how I deal with it..I go into a fantasy world,...😂🤣.moping around doesn稚 solve anything ,as I have done in the past......I crack the whip and off I go!....😂🤣😅....I知 taking a break now, as I wore me self out yesterday, with all that luffing..
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

Laughter and stupidity, is how I deal with it..I go into a fantasy world,...😂🤣.moping around doesn稚 solve anything ,as I have done in the past......I crack the whip and off I go!....😂🤣😅....I知 taking a break now, as I wore me self out yesterday, with all that luffing..
But that's what I adore about this forum - everyone just comes on and says whatever is on their mind - whether its serious or fun, and its very relaxing (and addictive, ha!)
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 10:44 AM

I stand to attention every time Prince Philip, or HM, enters my abode.

They do the same,when I get invited to theirs!

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
But that's what I adore about this forum - everyone just comes on and says whatever is on their mind - whether its serious or fun, and its very relaxing (and addictive, ha!)
Exactly...we have a diverse group of people on this forum.

Really happy that you joined,Pixie, you池e a great conversationalist ,plus you make me laugh!!......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 11:31 AM

I could never ignore you, OGF........
That's warmed the cockles pauline.........
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 11:35 AM

Humour and Wind, apparently, are both subject to the Beaufort Scale, pauline!

I'll refrain from going into detail!

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I haven't started many threads but I usually try to put a bit of thought into what I post. I don't expect everybody to agree with me. That would be like trying to push "@$ it" up hill with a hot pin. I try to keep my manners and respect everybody's opinion even if I think it is the previously alluded to substance. ..I don't seek attention overly but I think but it's nice when somebody comments favourably on what I have said. That said I think there's a bit of the attention seeker in all of us. THat "Little bit" I think is inate. WE all like a bit of the spotlight occasionally. Otherwise why would we be here?
That's what I was trying to say keezoy, but you put it better than I could....
People tend to take things to the extreme on the forum and consider attention seeking to be a bad thing. Stamping your feet as in paulines example, or bragging and showing off, but sometimes you are just looking for a shoulder to cry on, some encouragement and understanding, advice, or just some friendly comradeship and banter....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 12:26 PM

Hello, l知 here... there's no need to curtesy or bow, just throw money...

Woooaaah, stop throwing compliments at me, l know l deserve them....

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 12:35 PM

Poster ergo ego.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-02-2021, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Hello, l知 here... there's no need to curtesy or bow, just throw money...

Woooaaah, stop throwing compliments at me, l know l deserve them....

Brilliant!!....😂🤣😅....

Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top