Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:02 AM

Re: Who is stupid?

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't think anyone is stupid. We all have some skills to contribute and different talents and everyone is on this path of life which we are thrown into without any preparation. Most spend their lives trying to work out what it's all about.

However, we are all guilty of behaving in a stupid way at times or making silly mistakes. Particularly as we get older. Sometimes it's easy to miss the obvious even when it's staring you in the face. Then it's "d'oh!"
I’m too lazy to write this early in the morning so I’ll go with Annie’s answer here. We are all guilty of making silly mistakes. We’re human. Making mistakes is how we learn. It’s easy to watch someone make a silly mistake and judge them, especially with video footage and the net. Many have become judge and juries. The term ‘ya can’t fix stupid’ is used so often, maybe most feel superior. I don’t know. I don’t often judge people for being stupid but I definitely judge them. It’s something I’m trying to stop doing but habits are hard to break.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 10:23 AM

Re: Who is stupid?

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
For me, Stupid is the inability to use common sense to mentally think through a situation or statement before acting on it.

An idiot has no hope of rising to the level of stupid.
Count me in on that.
You lost me on (for me).

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top