Join for free
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 11:36 PM

Reginald D Hunter

Just caught up with this feller on i Player, doing a programme about songs and people along the Mexican & American border. He visits various towns and states, and is a very engaging person, talking to some really interesting characters about their lives, attitude to "That Wall", and you get to hear some great types of music. Worth checking out.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 05:13 PM

Re: Reginald D Hunter

Love that bloke's deep voice and dry humour when he is on panel shows.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
Just caught up with this feller on i Player, doing a programme about songs and people along the Mexican & American border. He visits various towns and states, and is a very engaging person, talking to some really interesting characters about their lives, attitude to "That Wall", and you get to hear some great types of music. Worth checking out.
Might help if you gave aa link
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 09:26 AM

This is it....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06bjc1v
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 02:24 PM

I'm not getting on with that link John, do you have to have an account of some sort to be able to watch?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire

06-08-2018, 10:25 PM

Mups, most people I assume, have access to I Player in different ways. I have it on my Computer, Blue Ray Player & Now TV box. Apparently you just sign up, and away you go. Hope that helps, others might have more info.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-08-2018, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Mups, most people I assume, have access to I Player in different ways. I have it on my Computer, Blue Ray Player & Now TV box. Apparently you just sign up, and away you go. Hope that helps, others might have more info.

Oh, ok.
Thanks John.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top