Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 03:11 PM

eczema - anyone come across this treatement?

sound like a miracle doc?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...14&CMP=ema_632
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 09:39 AM

Re: eczema - anyone come across this treatement?

Very interesting. I and my children and grandsons have had eczema all of our lives. I even had a cousin (baby) who died from it. I have been using Betnovate for many years, as the article mentions. Use it during a flare, stop for a while and then use it again. I am currently having a minor flare. The worst is when I get it on my eyelids, the irritation is awful.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 10:29 AM

A simpler solution would just have been to buy some Grapefruit Seed Extract and take that. It has proven to clear up excema in many patients.
Just one of its 100s of uses. An invaluable resource.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
A simpler solution would just have been to buy some Grapefruit Seed Extract and take that. It has proven to clear up excema in many patients.
Just one of its 100s of uses. An invaluable resource.
Hardly sensible in tiny babies, even the bottles warn of keep away from children. My daughter was nine months old and covered in infantile eczema. My grandson was only a few weeks old when he developed it. My cousin whom I mentioned in the earlier post was six months old when he died.

One does not take chances with quack medications when dealing with babies.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:36 AM

exactly CeeCee good point - the doctor in the article was originally from UK and seems to have an exceptionally high success rate?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 11:48 AM

I have had really bad excema on the palm of my hand ,I had it for years and it kept cracking and bleeding and was extremely sore and stopped me from doing many things...I had tried all sorts of steroid creams from the doctors but nothing ever seemed to help.
I searched online for remedies and I started using natural organic raw shea butter ,I only used it before bed as it really doesnt smell very pleasant and I didnt want it on my hands throughout the day for that reason...I used it religiously every single evening for several weeks and it completely cleared it up.
I dont have any on my palm now and if it should come back at all I shall use it again. It was like a miracle for me to get such excellent results after so many years of pain and discomfort from it.
The natural organic raw shea butter I bought from Amazon it came in a kind of block and I cut pieces off and rubbed it liberally all over the effected areas.
I would highly recommend you try this ,it could just help !!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shea-Butter...aw+shea+butter

This is the one I used...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

08-08-2018, 11:54 AM

well Aysa - what ever tics ya box! - hope you don't mind me asking but do you have any bed companions and how did they feel?

and secondly how do you pronounce your name ; I have a grand daughter called Ayesha pronounced I - E - sha! all lovely names by the way!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
well Aysa - what ever tics ya box! - hope you don't mind me asking but do you have any bed companions and how did they feel?

and secondly how do you pronounce your name ; I have a grand daughter called Ayesha pronounced I - E - sha! all lovely names by the way!
Lol
I didnt have to worry about any companion/s as hes now an ex but I didnt begin using it until after we were seperated so no worries there.
But in all seriousness ive not used anything like it for effectiveness...

My name is just one I liked and used on several forums I used to be a member on but It was a variant of Aysa (Aysia)
(Ay-sha) pronounced much like the continent Asia
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

08-08-2018, 12:13 PM

OMG sorry - I forgot it was an avatar name and assumed it was your real name - oops my apologies!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

08-08-2018, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
OMG sorry - I forgot it was an avatar name and assumed it was your real name - oops my apologies!
No apologies needed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top